QOTD: If you were choosing an AWD DD... What would you choose?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'd buy a Tesla.

Best bang for you buck out of any car, extremely innovative and guaranteed to last 20+ years without battery degradation. Truly an engineering marvel.

Otherwise, any car for DD purposes under 25K is not worth it. Most likely not going to be as reliable as ICE cars are going to be a thing of the past in a few years time and there is no fun factor in any other car.

I'm slowing down in my old age. It took me a full paragraph before I realized I was being trolled hard.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I'd buy a Tesla.

Best bang for you buck out of any car, extremely innovative and guaranteed to last 20+ years without battery degradation. Truly an engineering marvel.

Otherwise, any car for DD purposes under 25K is not worth it. Most likely not going to be as reliable as ICE cars are going to be a thing of the past in a few years time and there is no fun factor in any other car.

Well played.

Seriously I'd actually choose a Model S in a heartbeat if that was within my budget

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Bruce has eagle stacks, he’ll just buy a new one.

1dxet4.jpg

I've only bought one new vehicle and it as the F250 as a last years model :rofl: but I am not in the same rat race as most, my goal has been to pay down debt and work less, 4 years ago started with every Friday off, now down to only working on average a couple days a week of "mandatory work". I assure you I wouldn't be winning any income race. Unfortunately the #'s aren't making sense until I get out west so I am putting in lots of "non-billable" hours to generate more billable income so the jokes on me paying the taxes I do until I skedaddle. :ugh:

oh and DIS Audi would be just fine, plenty of warranty left and 'basically' just as nice as the ones 3-4x.

https://www.carmax.com/car/15009500

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info