PSA for all TCG Members

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I thought I heard someone say he sold the vette.
I heard different.

cliff-curtis-mustache.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
And you guys gave me shit for going through cars. I only had 7 cars over the last 10 years....not 10 months lol.

I don't think it was the number of cars, it was the number of threads and flip flopping which one you were going to buy. haha

Dismissing this thread as fake news even though it has Eagle himself saying he sold the 'Vette.

Shadow game. Wants us to feel sorry for him. Then come spring he will have a teaser thread like "I grabbed life by it's taint like I do a bull by its horns...."

27 pages later....

Ferrari-Logo-Photos-06837.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I don't think it was the number of cars, it was the number of threads and flip flopping which one you were going to buy. haha

Shadow game. Wants us to feel sorry for him. Then come spring he will have a teaser thread like "I grabbed life by the horns..."

Ferrari-Logo-Photos-06837.jpg

Lol yeah probably. That shit still happens in my head. Just yesterday I was getting a charger SP, then today I talked myself out of it. And how with HC prices down in the low $50k's, maybe I should do that. Who knows. I'll tell you there will be one epic thread for it when it finally arrives. And Im sure it will go 20 pages and lulz and flaming the likes you have never seen.

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
The vette was awesome. Amazing car. For a bone stock engine, it really beat up cars that it had no business beating. At HPDE, it was easy. Too easy. Stupid fast. I didn't even get the balls built up to drive it hard and turned impressive times at Autobahn. Buy a z06 vette, you won't be disappointed.

Reading this both pleases and saddens me. Damn I knew I should've made that deal work. Angela even green lighted it. I was way too risk averse, and now I've got a fiesta to show for it. :fu:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info