Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i made my move last night.

this plus

and this

i forgot a few weeks ago i bought some nicer milwaukee drill bits so i returned those and bought them back with this and some wiz strip lighting that was marked down from 48 to 13 a section..

hit my $500 mark and got 50 off

SUCK IT DEPOT

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
calm down bob the builder... fuckin' 60v circular saw cmon tim the toolman the fuck
oh no oops GIF by Laff

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
you wanna weedwhack for 3 weeks straight without recharging or what you goin for here
Weedwhacker and leaf blower are both 60V Flexvolt units, so to do both one one battery would be nice.

Also likely will be adding a new DeWalt mower to the rotation next summer and also are now seeing they have snowblowers..... :bowrofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Weedwhacker and leaf blower are both 60V Flexvolt units, so to do both one one battery would be nice.

Also likely will be adding a new DeWalt mower to the rotation next summer and also are now seeing they have snowblowers..... :bowrofl:

don't you have two batteries currently?

i can wack and blow a fuck ton with whatever baby dick batteries i have in each

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I like, but $1000... oof. Gonna stick to my $7 shovel for another season.
Bare tool is cheaper since I'm already running the FlexVolt line it shouldnt be as bad...

Im sure I'll be sticking with my 2 stage gas another season anyway but still would like some feedback from people using it at least one season.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
bob the builder FESTER665 FESTER665 be like

Comedy Central Lol GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens
I will likely wait for an entire winter worth of feedback before even thinking about moving onto this over my 2 stage gas one, but we will see.

Seems like the feedback thats negative on things like this and the mowers are simply people thought they could do 5 acres of land on a single charge kind of thing, so I usually try to leave those feedbacks out of my decisions...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I will likely wait for an entire winter worth of feedback before even thinking about moving onto this over my 2 stage gas one, but we will see.

Seems like the feedback thats negative on things like this and the mowers are simply people thought they could do 5 acres of land on a single charge kind of thing, so I usually try to leave those feedbacks out of my decisions...

i barely trust reviews anymore.... so many are farmed out... both positive and negative. it's amazing.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Stopped at HD on my way home today and picked up this combo kit. There was a deal to get another CP 2.5ah HO battery for free too.

I needed a “work” drill for my van and the combo kit was just a bit more than the drill by itself. I can always use an extra impact around at home when doing woodworking projects anyway.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Stopped at HD on my way home today and picked up this combo kit. There was a deal to get another CP 2.5ah HO battery for free too.

I needed a “work” drill for my van and the combo kit was just a bit more than the drill by itself. I can always use an extra impact around at home when doing woodworking projects anyway.
I bought that kit with the stubby and then returned the battery for $75. Such a good deal

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I prefer the small batteries on any tools that aren’t power hungry because I have to carry them around and compactness matters. I’m mainly using a flashlight and an impact to take out or install self drilling screws in sheet metal. Occasionally I need to drill a 3/8 hole through something that’s maybe 20 gauge or run a wood screw in. Pretty light duty.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info