TV Power [Starz]

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I am almost through season 1. I'm getting disgusted by the fact that the two bad ass leads are getting fucked up mentally by women. How do you run a drug empire when you are constantly thinking with your dick and only your dick? I thought drug lords could get so much pussy that it would not become the overriding motivator in their lives? If I'm a big time drug lord, I'm saying bitch eat it now, not honey I want to tell you all my secrets so you can eventually put my ass in jail.

Ghost is acting pretty wussified in these latest episodes.

What point is the showing trying to make? They are hitting the "black guys think with their dicks" stereotype pretty hard.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I watched the first couple episodes of Season 2. MUCH better than the previous season's last few episodes. A lot more action and less lovey dovey.

One thing that's funny about this show is that nobody seems to notice that the black main lead is trying to make a life for himself and his kids by following a straight profession. How does he pay for this? By selling drugs. What a stereotype.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info