• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Post one picture that describes your job

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
hate_my_job_zps10356ca6.jpg

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Bottom right = my bosses listening to my recorded incoming calls

Top right = customer service rep cold transferring us a customer when we don't talk to customers

Top left = pissed off / whining customer spilling their guts to me

Guy = me after having a to listen to customer complain and then transferring them back to customer service
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383806107.197836.jpg

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
That's the best word I could come up with while sitting at the bar.

I really don't know how to describe your posts. It's almost like you read the original post, then reply, THEN read the rest of the thread.

But that's beyond the point. Aldermanlikeslilboys is an anti-redhead/hotbritchick/anythingwithavagina homo

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Why you guys in here flirting about me. I don't find things wrong with EVERY female posted on here. And that one was just the clothes not the chick herself. Clearly there's a difference. Here to take it to the extreme how would you feel if there was a hot a fuck chick but her clothes were bum clothes. Would you just be like I'd bang her even though she looks like a dirty bum in those clothes or I'd bang her but she needs to get rid of those bum clothes

My job used to be screwing people over left and right. Can't post images via this damn phone though. Probably could but idk how. Now it's just relaxing doing as I please each day and getting more and more bored so actually thinking about working again instead of having the winter off.

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
You mentioned removing the bum clothes so in theory you lose. The one chick all I was saying bad was her clothes. You just implied bum clothes is bad and to remove them. Same thing although you took less words to say it and also mentioned your dick in your declaration that you'd be removing said bum-like dressed woman who was attractive

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
How Americans Can Help Brits Get Over Their Anti-Ginger Bias | Mind The Gap | BBC America

Apparently in Britain they hate redheads so much that its hard for them to be actors and they get bullied often. I found a crapload of links when I searched anti redhead just now to try and find a scientific reason why I dislike redheads and to see is my theory about one of my siblings being a ginger lead to it. What I found out is that British people really really hate gingers. And freckles... One person cited a study that said maybe it was because the Norwegian invaders of their country had a high ginger population. Seems kind of far stretched it would last that long though. And I think I'm genitically more Norwegian then British.

Alright back to getting this thread on topic while I go off and research this redhead thing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info