Gaming Player Unknown Battlegrounds

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Yea pubg is fun with friends but overall the game is shit. When you have fortnite, and now the call of duty version it’s going to be tough to justify to continue to play it.

I mean the COD beta was buttery smooth and had little to no issues. (Minus some tweeting with balancing of guns and armor)

The damn beta for that game is better than the full game of pubg. That’s sad.

I will continue to play PUBG as the arcade factor of COD turns me off completely.

I’m not even excited for BF5, I really only enjoy modern warfare semi realistic shooters. I feel like a WWII game after the WWI game is a cop out and they just did it cause it was easy.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Pubg is the most realistic by far..... however it’s their maps and bullshit that ruins them.

The maps are too damn big!!!! They all need to be the same size like the 3rd one they just released. There is no reason with 100 players you need to have a massive map like they do.

Most matches I go without seeing someone until 2 or 3 circles have moved

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Sanhok is dope but I’m cool with the large maps. The desert map is still my favorite, I really enjoy all the naturally cover from the terrain.

The snow map looks like it may be a 6x6 map or at least more tightly packed 8x8.

I would love a loot increase on the big maps and if they could slow the circle down, for squads at least, that’d be great.

I’ve been on a grind to get to 100 wins before 1000 games so the game has been extra frustrating lately but once I get past either of those I’m gonna play all out and drop hot a LOT more. Also will start playing solos more.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Sanhok is a ton of fun and the QBZ is an amazing gun.

I’m currently struggling with a broken Xbox elite controller where my right stick drifts up all the time. Found a place in Bartlett that can supposedly fix it, going to try that so hopefully I don’t get fucked over in gun fights by my controller trying to shoot the clouds.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
PUBG comes to PS4 in December.

The cosmetics for PUBG’s PS4 release include a variety of skins, including a set based on Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series, as well as Ellie’s backpack from The Last of Us, which will be available for anyone who preorders the game, as well as a special avatar and Miramar console theme for anyone who preorders the digital version. The game will also come with a day-one bonus of a PlayStation themed parachute.

While these cosmetic rewards are exclusive to the game’s launch, it is possible that other console exclusive items will be headed to the game in the near future. PUBG on PlayStation 4 will go up for preorder on Nov. 13 with the game’s full release schedule for Dec. 7.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I mean they have only had over a year on Xbox and more time than that on PC to get it right.

Meanwhile fortnite shreds them. (And is free btw)

And COD blackout runs near flawless. (Still new, has some things to be adjusted but little to no core crashing)

I don’t plan to ever play PUBG again quite honestly. It was fun to play while we waited for more developed battle royals.

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
I mean they have only had over a year on Xbox and more time than that on PC to get it right.

Meanwhile fortnite shreds them. (And is free btw)

And COD blackout runs near flawless. (Still new, has some things to be adjusted but little to no core crashing)

I don’t plan to ever play PUBG again quite honestly. It was fun to play while we waited for more developed battle royals.

I remember it coming to xbox last December. You dont have to lie about it just because you suck at the game.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info