May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
all of a sudden i need to learn sketchup. :rofl:

Right? I watch that damn guy utilize every inch of workspace and it makes me so jealous. :rofl:

I don't have a need for a trailer yet since my work van still has room, but after I watched his videos awhile back I caught myself looking at enclosed trailers and had to snap out of it. :bowrofl:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
well and not to mention how "easy" it has become for a lot of newer performance vehicles. the originality isn't there anymore.

This has made me question my building of the Cobra a handful of times... I could just sell it all, and go get a car payment and have 500+ horsepower with a warranty and creature comforts...

Unfortunately then I just have another Coyote with a blower.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
ordered some puzzle pieces.

71dBj9Q%2BiWL._SX522_.jpg

so that i can disconnect the thing and take it out from power real easily.

91Ef-cG4R5L._SL1500_.jpg

ground block and positive directly on it, which a lot didn't have. but i will like for simplicity sake.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
another chart i found handy

71cmYWInEjL._SL1204_.jpg

i played around yesterday quickly and ran the existing wires into the bed and tested voltage.

12.9 with truck off on the 10 gauge wire... my slight hiccup though is the wires come from the back of the truck i believe. so the run might be quite a bit longer than the 10 or so feet i was thinking so voltage drop may be more significant... i am going to price out what i think i could add a 4 gauge wire from the battery to the bed would run and have that fuel my decision. would also be easier to run a bed battery in the future and solar setup with the battery right there. ughhhh but money

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
another chart i found handy

71cmYWInEjL._SL1204_.jpg

i played around yesterday quickly and ran the existing wires into the bed and tested voltage.

12.9 with truck off on the 10 gauge wire... my slight hiccup though is the wires come from the back of the truck i believe. so the run might be quite a bit longer than the 10 or so feet i was thinking so voltage drop may be more significant... i am going to price out what i think i could add a 4 gauge wire from the battery to the bed would run and have that fuel my decision. would also be easier to run a bed battery in the future and solar setup with the battery right there. ughhhh but money

:eek3:

Holy tetris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info