Philosophical Question, Nice Racecar or nice Daily?

Would you rather have

• Total voters

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
I dumped the daily late summer and rocked the fun car till fall and couldn't find a replacement daily. So not being able to bring myself to drive the toy in the snow (cause I'm an IDIOT) I sold that and got warranty and comforts I missed. Really wanted back in a truck. So I bought my ram with the intent to build a project in the years to come.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I went to the 3rd option. Fun toy type car that can also live as my daily, and exceed in the snow.

But I still have the toy car. The TransAm has a list of faults half a page long, but those don't detract from when you are wailing on the throttle and the engine is screaming right to red-line. Thats when all the faults are forgotten.

So the Focus is the car i love to drive 90% of the time.

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
My problem with option 3 is that I can't seem to find an option that checks all the boxes. The Mustang just isn't practical, fuel efficient, or spacious enough for me to daily (I do almost 40k miles per year). As far as cars that would do all that AND run at least 12's AND have a manual trans (must-have for me), the list is very small and quite expensive.

Thread Info