Pet Peeves 3.0

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
people at the airport who can't make a decision driving in.

people at the airport who get off an escalator and stand there trying to figure out where to go while ignoring that there are humans approaching them from behind that can't even stop.

people at the airport who get off the plane to get valet bags and also just stop after they get off the plane ignoring everyone else behind them.

people who board in group 42 but hover around the gate while everything in front of 42 is boarding.

people who get on the plane and put their carry-ons in the overhead bin, along with their personal item instead of the seat under them.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
people at the airport who can't make a decision driving in.

people at the airport who get off an escalator and stand there trying to figure out where to go while ignoring that there are humans approaching them from behind that can't even stop.

people at the airport who get off the plane to get valet bags and also just stop after they get off the plane ignoring everyone else behind them.

people who board in group 42 but hover around the gate while everything in front of 42 is boarding.

people who get on the plane and put their carry-ons in the overhead bin, along with their personal item instead of the seat under them.

Fackin' this!

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
when my gf makes a noise/ gives me a look/ or says something and i answer with "what?" and her response is "nothing"..... TELL MEEEEEE

Holy mother of God that shit drives me fucking insane. My wife doesn't do it often anymore but we had a few big arguements because of that.
Me "What's wrong?"
Her "Nothing"
Me. "Ok. Just looks like something is bothering you." (I carry on with whatever I was doing)

Ten minutes later "WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING TO ME?!?! CAN'T YOU TELL I'M STRESSED OUT?!?!"

snakebyte

Addict
Oct 30, 2011
ATX
When my girl does the laundry and folds the socks in a bunch, after a month the elastic is shit.

When there is a person in a group who always has to out do your story with a better one no matter what your talking about.

People in public at fast food places ordering food while on the phone and going back and forth between the phone call and the person taking the order.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
images

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
1. People who walk through the front door of Sam's Club and then immediately stop in the middle of the aisle to get their bearings, wipe down their cart handle, find their children or grab the free item from the machine that Sams stupidly puts directly inside the door.

2. People who stop to talk in the middle of aisles.

3. People who leave shopping carts in the middle of aisles.

Treat the middle of the aisle like the middle of a highway. You want to stop? Exit somewhere first.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Here are a couple of new ones...

-people who have a headlight out, and turn on their brights as a near permanent solution. There's some fucking older Prius that I see every goddamn night on the way home. Hey, you tree hugging twat...spend the $15 and get it replaced. Otherwise, enjoy my brights in your face every night

-Wet fucking bathroom door knobs. Went to close the door to the bathroom at work, the inside knob was wet. Really? Either you're too much of a deet deet dee to fully dry your hands, or you have bigger bathroom problems that I don't want to think about.

:fu: :fu: :fu:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info