Patriot's TE Aaron Hernandez suspect in homicide investigation?

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
18033133_1684566405172025_1412085528787907882_n.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I don't know why some of those athletes get involved in that gangster lifestyle. They have the finances to live a lavish lifestyle free of crime. And then they blow it selling drugs or committing other crimes that get them kicked off the gravy train to live like the rest of us suckers.

I don't think they "get involved" it's more so they were already involved before the fame and money. Some wise up and leave that lifestyle behind while others don't. Mo money mo problems in certain cases.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Aaron Hernandez left three notes before he hanged himself | Daily Mail Online

The three handwritten notes discovered in the cell where Aaron Hernandez hanged himself were written to his fiancƩe, his daughter and his gay jailhouse lover.

Two of the notes were written to Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez and the couple's four-year-old daughter Avielle. Both were seen leaving her mother's Connecticut home Thursday.

Sources close to the investigation tell DailyMail.com that the third letter was written to Hernandez's gay prison lover, who has not been identified but was believed to be the last person Hernandez spoke to before he took his own life.

Now that man is currently under 'eyeball to eyeball' suicide watch.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Dude is dead, and he killed at least one person (convicted at least, and maybe more?) Honestly, I could care less whether he was gay, bi, transexual, whatever. Makes no difference to me.

It's interesting as a motive though. Hard to believe the lengths someone would go to (if true) to keep that a secret. The NFL is very well known for being a place that is not accepting of gay players...I mean there's really only been "one" player that was out, and even then, he barely had a cup of coffee, didn't even make a regular roster (practice squad I believe), and was out of the league within a year or two. Other players have come out, after the fact, and have said how difficult it was, so I could believe people going to extreme lengths to keep something like that a secret, but murder? That's ridiculous.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
He should have just come out and said that his sexual preference isn't anyone's business. Everyone would assume he is in fact gay...but I don't think the public would even care (other than the media being usually ridiculous and trying to make it some big story).

He might have been a big enough star also to put the BS at the player level to an end also. Would you get shit in the locker room? Probably. But I've never been in a locker room where just about everyone isn't getting shit about something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info