Open relationships (rated 90% fresh by rotten mooktatoes)

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
My wife jokes I need a lady on the side because she says she gets enough but I always want more... Not saying I don't get enough, I just literally want more, but of her. So Kevin's wife is safe from my micro penis for now.

Exact problem I have.

For being a fat fuck I have a ridiculous libido. Probably the only reason I haven't exploded past 300 lbs. :rofl:

I'll join this crew. No issues in that department, but I just want more and more :rofl:

Reactions: EmersonHart13

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
:bowrofl:

This ties into [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] s thread... We have sex, a little while later I want to go again and wife immediately things the sex wasn't good and I didn't like it. Its not a do over....Its good so I want more. Then she thinks it isn't satisfying.... I cant win

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt

When I was unemployed and didn't do jack shit, it was 8 hours :rofl:

Since I'm working now and getting overall more exercise and not be at home all day eating whatever the fuck's in the fridge...that time will shrink lol

Our sex life will most likely improve too. I was unemployed 6 months, I think we averaged 1 time a month :rofl: while employed? It was once a week. :fy:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info