omfg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
So if you are telling the truth and hes completly lying what would be his reason for posting it online? If he called in your plates and you guys waited for an officer nothing bad would have come of it.

The problem is he doesn't know you from Adam, he has no beef with you and has nothing to gain from the post. In fact he basically put on there that he was following to close to other cars. So why put that on there but lie about everything else?

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
i don't really see any reason to doubt his story other than you guys not liking him very much. the spotter post hardly seems to be coming from the most credible person in the world

:hsugh:
Well none of us know the guy who posted it, so it's kind of hard to gauge his credibility. On the other hand, s00ls has been around for a long time and has given us a multitude of reasons as to why he might not be the most accurate storyteller.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Nevermind, was easier to find than I thought. :roflpicard:

26cdb3aa0d465cc00a3b99c26c864f73.jpg

Route 22 and I94 and went up on-ramp.

He flew up on me and swerved over and I ended up half in someone's front lawn.

Didn't know there were lawns on an on-ramp.

I talked to an officer at the local pd after I got back into my town and asked if me simply wearing my uniform on my way home could be construed as impersonation in the slightest, she said no.

Let me guess, you also talked to your lawyer to see how or if you could sue this guy for libel too, right?

:rofl:

You're such a piece of shit it's hilarious.

After your history here, I'd believe him long before you.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I'm not really here trying to argue or start shit with anyone :dunno: it's impressive how "grown men" who are "more mature" , "more upstanding" than I am can hold grudges for so long and keep talking shit anytime they see me make an appearance. It's old by now..One would think y'all would have moved on by now :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info