• $30

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I love Mook's picks. Can't wait to see what he does this year.

I'm expecting this to be a wild year. The game has changed so much that the old formulas don't work as well. Take a RB first? Used to be a given. Now? Who knows. Some rookie WR or TE may be the year's star FF player. I suggest taking a kicker in round 1. You know they will be scoring points. Who was it, Baltimore's kicker who said he can kick 85 yard field goals? :rofl:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Any date will have problems. If you want to get support for a close to the season beginning, new date, I would not care. I'm available whenever. I say keep this date unless you can get everyone on board with a new date. That means you have ten more guys to ask and a new date to determine. If the original date is trouble, you should put in the work to find a manageable one for everyone. Don't make Sprayin do it because it's a pain in the ass.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Any date will have problems. If you want to get support for a close to the season beginning, new date, I would not care. I'm available whenever. I say keep this date unless you can get everyone on board with a new date. That means you have ten more guys to ask and a new date to determine. If the original date is trouble, you should put in the work to find a manageable one for everyone. Don't make Sprayin do it because it's a pain in the ass.

I didn't ask him to find a new date, I simply asked a question. I had no idea what the date was for this league until I checked and saw one was already picked. That's why I said I would just drop out if it was, and thus saving time.

The league was essentially formed a week ago, let's not act like this was a standing thing for multiple months.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Meaning you don't want to do the work to get the date changed? There are two guys on the waiting list now. If you don't want to try, drop out now and Fish will be invited. Not trying to be a hardass, just trying to avoid three pages of "I can't make that new date". You already have me agreeing to change the date if you want to contact the other guys to try to find a date that works for you and everyone.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Wait, draft is the 28th? If so, Ill be gone on TCG Tour. I can, however prerecord the draft and then share the video the day of :dunno:

Or I could do a live stream (somehow) while on the tour :noes:

Would actually prefer to have the names drawn a week or so prior (right after the pay deadline) to give people a chance to plan for drafting at their position.

Thread Info