Official TCG at Chicago Auto Show Thread *updated for 2016*

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] or @ Bru, quick question. For the car's that will be there, is there a lock box in which the keys will be in or will the owners keep possession of them?

I know their are a lot cooler cars than my ST but I am still willing to donate for this event.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] or @ Bru, quick question. For the car's that will be there, is there a lock box in which the keys will be in or will the owners keep possession of them?

I know their are a lot cooler cars than my ST but I am still willing to donate for this event.

Good question, and one I submitted to our contact.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Is this for all the people with flip phones?

Easier to show potential members the site, especially member's vehicles, guns, food, sports, etc. sections.

Fuck it, show the Nudes too!

Go to the auto show to check out cars. Walk out signed up to a diverse, well rounded local forum that addresses a number of hobbies (foundation being auto enthusiasts).

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson

Im just gonna leave the keys in the car. Its insured. Take it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Great idea with the laptops, Dave.

Would be good to have printed material, too. If someone has questions about the site but doesn't want to wait in a laptop line, have printouts or brochures available with the site details.

They have WiFi, right? IF anyone has a TV or projector and the venue allows, you could use Google Cast to throw a laptop display up onto a screen. If you're bored, find some good site videos (work safe, of course) to flip up on the screen. People will stop to watch.

How about a board with site logo where guys who weren't able to get their cars into the show could post pics and short descriptions of their cars? Leave it at the edge of the rope. Would make a great backdrop for photos. TCG and sign up info in the middle and car photos all around.

I can do the 15th, from 9am to 4pm.

*EDIT*

Found the answer to my parking question.

"McCormick Place offers on-site parking. There are three main McCormick Place lots: A, B & C.

Lot A: $21 (or $30 after 16 hours)
Lot B: $14
Lot C: $21
*After 6 p.m. during Chicago Auto Show dates, the parking rate is reduced to $10 at all three lots.

Parking fees can be paid by cash or credit card; VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. Parking lots are open throughout event hours. Overnight parking is not available, and there are no in-and-out privileges."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info