• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Official Steroid Thread

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I'm not as serious into lifting anymore as I used to be. I don't see the need to be on anything, because I won't utilize it to the fullest. By the time I'm 40 my test levels will have dropped quite a bit, and I'll be looking to increase for reasons more than just physique.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Testosterone supplement shouldn't have any ill effect on your dick "working". There may be some problems when you first get off it and your estrogen levels rise, but while you're on it, it should actually work better than ever before.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
One is a former wrestler turned movie star, the other is a world renowned body builder. Which is which? The fact that the Rock is near the size of professional body builders means one thing, HE'S JUICING.

o-THE-ROCK-HULK-COSTUME-570.jpg

hulk2_380x529_943227a.jpeg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Fat alpha cunt checking in.

Dick works.

I wouldn't worry about the dick not working myself, just not big into injecting myself with anything...

Plus the amount of time I would need to put in at the gym before I would even need roids would be like forever... Diet is the worst thing for me, I eat like total shit and haven't been to the gym in forever....

Congrats to the guys who put in all the work though, not like you'll just get that big without hitting the gym because you're injecting yourself.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
if you know what you're looking at, you can tell the difference between a buff dude and a guy on the sauce. Their skin looks different and their muscles / vascularity are different.

The rock could be on a low dose, 250mg shot of test and cut with anivar ( sp? )

even body builders have to have letter perfect diets to achieve their goals

The Rock was never this big when he was a wrestler

Swoley McDelts

Suck It
Aug 17, 2010
chi burbs
if you know what you're looking at, you can tell the difference between a buff dude and a guy on the sauce. Their skin looks different and their muscles / vascularity are different.

The rock could be on a low dose, 250mg shot of test and cut with anivar ( sp? )

even body builders have to have letter perfect diets to achieve their goals

The Rock was never this big when he was a wrestler

lol 250mg shot a day maybe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info