Gaming Official Pokemon Go thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I know that, but once theyre in your pokedex arent they much cheaper on the stardust?

I need these guys for my damn pokedex but dont wanna spend a million stardust trading with this one guy on sweaty pogo so im hoping to find a trade partner that I am best friends with instead.

That and I need one fucking Lileep catch for that damn Meltan quest thats driving me up a fucking wall. :bowrofl:
I believe so on the stardust

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
1709149372375.png

Mega Tyranitar, Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, and a Shadow Mewtwo weekend....

Going to be a busy ass month. :bowrofl:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Primal Groudon is tomorrow if anyone is wanting to get some of them in I'll be out hitting raids and can send invites if youre online....

Looks like the wife will be passing GLADIATOR GLADIATOR this weekend, she started in August last year. :bowrofl:

She was all excited that she became lucky friends with Angela@KRWINS Angela@KRWINS too.... Once I get lucky friends with her I imagine we will meet up and swap some mons to try for some better ones for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: GLADIATOR

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
Primal Groudon is tomorrow if anyone is wanting to get some of them in I'll be out hitting raids and can send invites if youre online....

Looks like the wife will be passing GLADIATOR GLADIATOR this weekend, she started in August last year. :bowrofl:

She was all excited that she became lucky friends with Angela@KRWINS Angela@KRWINS too.... Once I get lucky friends with her I imagine we will meet up and swap some mons to try for some better ones for sure.
I was in Wheeling today. I did alright. I got a hundo from my German friend and a shiny 98%. Will wait for my shadow to see what I power up. I can power two up to level 50…so we will see what I decide. lol

IMG_1656.png

IMG_1655.png

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL

Is that Rollinslvr13? We can meet for a lucky trade any time. I imagine she will want something unique. You know I have just about everything. Lol

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Is that Rollinslvr13? We can meet for a lucky trade any time. I imagine she will want something unique. You know I have just about everything. Lol
That's her.....

She has a bunch of shinys and stuff like that, but I can ask her what mons she is looking for if anything specific, she usually has a few of the legendary ones that she holds onto for trading and shiny versions of them.....

Reactions: sktchy

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Reactions: Angela@KRWINS

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I was in Wheeling today. I did alright. I got a hundo from my German friend and a shiny 98%. Will wait for my shadow to see what I power up. I can power two up to level 50…so we will see what I decide. lol
I imagine youre talking about this one right?
1711371871476.png

Really hating this is on Easter weekend since I will be tied up on Sunday, really going to have to rush everywhere on Saturday....

Hoping I can find enough Shadow Mewtwo raids to meet up at with people, wish they allowed remotes.

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
I imagine youre talking about this one right?
View attachment 201799

Really hating this is on Easter weekend since I will be tied up on Sunday, really going to have to rush everywhere on Saturday....

Hoping I can find enough Shadow Mewtwo raids to meet up at with people, wish they allowed remotes.
I will be with my friends that live in Wheeling on Saturday & possibly Sunday night. I still need a shiny shadow. lol

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
Well, tomorrow will be a busy one, going to try to get in all the shadow MewTwo raids I can..... Really wish you cold remote shadow raids but whatever. Still going to knock out as many as I can though. Hope to find a good group to travel around with to locations.....

How many are you hoping to get in this weekend Angela@KRWINS Angela@KRWINS ???
Not sure but I have to be in wheeling at 11:00. Luckily, Eliza is making her son and me a snack pack. She doesn’t want me to get hangry. 🤣🤣🤣. I do have to stop by 6 because I have an interview with niantic.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Not sure but I have to be in wheeling at 11:00. Luckily, Eliza is making her son and me a snack pack. She doesn’t want me to get hangry. 🤣🤣🤣. I do have to stop by 6 because I have an interview with niantic.
Ask them for the answers to the wayfarer questions for me so I dont fail the test again. :bowrofl:

I'm likely going to hit the Schaumburg Town Square area and just watch campfire and see how it goes. Hopefully get a group of 5-6 people who just want to drive to a few in the area, plus Ill be with the wife and daughter so we'll be in a group, so hoping to find just a few more to do them.

1711737056198.png

Thread Info