**Official Fantasy Football League 2017**

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I thought I posted, but Ill be willing to join the waiting list if a spot opens. Instead of paying $30, Ill provide poop emoji trophy for last place. :rofl:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1778066

Nah, Ill pay the $30 and provide the trophy.

Hell, once Im dialed in, Ill throw the trophy in anyway. More than what others do for you guys. :iowtfrun:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Just for some fun things to discuss before the season, let me throw out adding return points to scoring stats. That would really shake things up. Would turn a few mediocre WRs into stars. What do you guys think about this one?

I'm never really a fan of adding points, but once again, I listen to the league. I personally HATE when things like return yards overvalue players that are shit.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I don't feel strongly enough about either WR/RB/TE or receivers getting return yds to push for either. If enough people wanted them, I'd vote for them. If not, no big deal. The league is fun every year.
I could care less about that as well, just think it could be interesting.
I'm more concerned about if we are doing TE eligible as a flex

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Another thing you might want to address is payouts, and put that shit down in the first post so no one can say a god damn word about it. My work league has a few people trying to create an uprising in the payouts, being lead by the winner of last year. He is upset that he only got $20 more than second place. When you have only 8 people playing and $20 buy ins, and you still want third place to get their $20 back, you really cant bitch since there isnt enough money to go around. Why should 2nd place get only $20 more than the third place? They made it to the Super Bowl.

Sorry, Im just ranting now.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Another thing you might want to address is payouts, and put that shit down in the first post so no one can say a god damn word about it. My work league has a few people trying to create an uprising in the payouts, being lead by the winner of last year. He is upset that he only got $20 more than second place. When you have only 8 people playing and $20 buy ins, and you still want third place to get their $20 back, you really cant bitch since there isnt enough money to go around. Why should 2nd place get only $20 more than the third place? They made it to the Super Bowl.

Sorry, Im just ranting now.

I've been running this league for like 6 or 7 years now. Never once has this been an issue. Payouts are going to be the same as they were last year. I guess it wouldnt hurt to put it in the OP though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info