Android Official Android Thread

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Couldn't resist, glad I waited for the holidays. Free upgrades for the wife and I.

IMG_20231223_114220_058_1.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I've had problems sending texts and picture messages (mostly to Apple) since December. Haven't been able to figure it out, even have IT looking at my phone line thinking something was disabled. (work phone)

Currently using Google Messages, but had issues trying other apps also. Even put my sim in an old phone and the same bullshit. Randomly won't send mostly picture messages. My phone is not rooted.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
My S23 just updated to One UI 6.1. what kinda cool shit can it do now?
Mostly AI features.

• Circle to Search, in which you can circle or tap on part of an image to trigger a search, with the results appearing in a window that slides up over the app you're currently in;
  • Live Translate, in which you can get real-time translations of phone calls, including captions of your conversation;
  • Chat Assist, which also translates text messages and provides suggested tweaks to outgoing messages based on what tone you want to affect; and
  • Generative Edit, a photo-editing tool that lets you resize and move subjects in a photograph.

Other Galaxy AI features available in the One UI 6.1 update include Notes tools that auto-format and summarize your notes, improvements to the Voice Recorder app that bring transcripts and summary features, and AI-suggested photo edits to remove things like reflections from your images.

Thread Info