giphy.gif

:(

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Yep, truck's gone. I wasn't going to "need" it for at least 9 months until the track season starts, and even then it's going to be a light season next year so I can just ride with a friend there, soooo I figured why make the payment on it. I also want to move up our home build to as early as possible next year, and dropping the truck payment helps that happen.

Next year once the house is done I'll probably keep the honda (pic in next post) and get a zl1. We'll see.

Reactions: FESTER665

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So ultimately, the Taurus with a hitch would've sufficed...?

You have a lawn ornament multicolor diesel that you don't tow with, don't drive in snow, and hell now don't drive at all. TF you taking shots at

I used the dad150 to tow my bike (in an enclosed trailer that a taurus obviously couldn't pull) to every single track day I've gone to since I bought the truck, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: IZZy

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Yep, truck's gone. I wasn't going to "need" it for at least 9 months until the track season starts, and even then it's going to be a light season next year so I can just ride with a friend there, soooo I figured why make the payment on it. I also want to move up our home build to as early as possible next year, and dropping the truck payment helps that happen.

Next year once the house is done I'll probably keep the honda (pic in next post) and get a zl1. We'll see.

Figured it had to do with the house getting done as fast as possible. (y)

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Thread Info