Need a ride in a hellcat

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Lol at Vette guy saying there's too many HC's. I see more Vettes than HC's out on the road by a long shot...

I vote for a Charger HC if you need 4 doors. Put a DS and some sticky tires and have fun with it.

dunno if you are referencing me, I'm not a vette guy, but when I think of comparing hellcats to a corvette it's just c6 z models..Not all corvettes to hellcats or even all challengers.
I don't even think much about the c7z06, I don't even pay attention to that style, but they have overproduced them.

I don't see nearly as many hellcat chsrgers as I do challengers though.

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
I rarely see any hellcats on the road. I was surprised by that considering how "affordable" they are. I see a lot of Challenger ones, rarely any Chargers.

I would be interested in the 10-speed auto ZL1, but it is still tight car like the vette. I'm not sure how its "daily driver" comfort is.

Just drove a new zl1 auto, was thinking about getting one. Personally I didn't care for it, not very much room and hard tto see out of. The interior was nice though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info