My Neighbors Blown Mustang

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Spoke with John my neighbor, car has been totally rebuilt from the rear to the front. Full roll cage etc. pushing 15lbs of boost at 800whp. So yes it's plenty fast. Again I certainly meant no disrespect to anyone on this forum. I am sure there are faster cars out there. I thought you guys might like to hear a buddies car because you don't see many around like this.

Hell yeah! This thing sounds pretty sick. My guess is the video does it ZERO justice too!

Thanks for sharing the vid! :bowdown:

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Spoke with John my neighbor, car has been totally rebuilt from the rear to the front. Full roll cage etc. pushing 15lbs of boost at 800whp. So yes it's plenty fast. Again I certainly meant no disrespect to anyone on this forum. I am sure there are faster cars out there. I thought you guys might like to hear a buddies car because you don't see many around like this.

Not gonna lie it looks and sounds like a pretty sick car. If he's up for some grudge racing with other street cars send him to chitownracing.com and also have him attend some RSD events

not busting any balls...

i said its a nice car but it wont blow back 99.9% of chicago cars like he claims... the end!

If you read the whole thread I apologized for claiming a number, Jesus some of you guys are relentless. I said its a damn fast car. How about 90% of the cars on the road. Now why dont you just :gtfo2:if you dont like the thread. Makes me wish I never started the f#cking thread in the first place.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Honestly that mustang is probably faster than 99.9% of the cars on the road. It's probably faster than 95% of the cars on this board(including all 3 of mine) and this is an automotive enthusiast site where there is a higher density of faster cars..

moving on though, try to get him to join up. Where abouts do you guys hail from again Darryl?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Thanks man, I will be very careful what I say in this forum from now on...there are a lot of touchy people around here.

Do not sweat it bud, people around here do not get it sometimes. I understand that your number was not meant to be taken literally and know what you meant. A car getting sideways at 80 mph would make me shit my pants.

Thread Info