My Evo got took

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
According to EvoM though it was all bogus and the guy was out and getting parts out to the people who sent him money already ???

I read that also....says they were all released with no charges. I also read and seen some screen shots of text messages that were supposedly from him saying basically that car was the only issue and he was setup. IDK who knows at least it has all been figured out for the most part.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I read that also....says they were all released with no charges. I also read and seen some screen shots of text messages that were supposedly from him saying basically that car was the only issue and he was setup. IDK who knows at least it has all been figured out for the most part.

Or he went in and rolled over on everyone to get back out ??? Hopefully this stops the thefts in the area though....

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
MystripedEvo.jpg

De7VX.gif

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
When they found my buddies Evo that was stolen the thing was covered in a film of oil so they couldn't get any prints or anything off it.

Rumor is/was that they've moved on to vettes but don't know how much truth there is to that if any.

*edit* just read through this again and I already posted that... it's been years and I forgot....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info