Mt Dew with alcohol

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
LOL @ thread about new flavor and people posting other drink combinations that have nothing to do with NYF.

I'm gonna stop by the store and see if I can find it on my way home tonight.

NYF was always meh to me. I'm not a beer person either so that probably makes a difference. I have 5 of a 6er of orange someone did along the same lines I'd give away because I'm not about it.

It's drinks like these that make me almost second guess my decision to stay sober. Will be 3 years in September, so I'm good.

I quit caffeine so as appealing as this sounds I'm out myself.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp, ran out and picked some up tonight. Will try tomorrow night. Interested to see how many i'll be able to get thru. I like the not your fathers root beer, but its just so sweet I can only have a couple of them before I get sick of them. In case this doesnt work out I also bought some captain morgan coconut rum to mix w/ some real dew. :rofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
just poured my 2nd mountain ale. This stuff is definitely what you think its going to be :rofl: There is almost a slight grapefruit hint, but its not overpowering. This is definitely a very sweet drink. If i get thru all 6 tonight i imagine i'll have quite the headache tomorrow. It does go down easy, thats for sure.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I did get thru all 6 last night. No headache today. I think the slight citrus-ness of it helps balance out the sweetness, vs the root beer, which is like drinking a barrel of sugar. Overall not bad stuff. Not something id crave ALL the time, but id get it again.

tonight im trying out the coconut rum and dew. Its actually quite pleasant :rofl: My usual mixed drink go tos are 90 proof kraken rum and coke, or sweet tea vodka and lemonade, so this is a nice change.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info