Movie review: Snowden

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Where can one watch this? Remember. I'm computer skills limited.

Stream it FOR FREE on 123movies dot com. Use a hdmi cable from your laptop to your tv. Type it in the Movie you want in the Search bar. Any extra redirect screen that pops up just exit out and it will take you back to the play screen again, from there you are good to go. Fyi Streaming is not illegal I've watched tons of movies on there .:fy:

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Now for my question. If you have watched this, what do you think of Snowden and the actions he took? Should he see prosecution or should he be hailed a hero?

I've watched it and none of it came as a surprise to me. Even before he leaked the information, I always thought our three-letter agencies collected information on Americans. And quite frankly, I'm perfectly fine with it too. I am a big believer in doing whatever it takes to ensure our country and people remain safe. If that means violating the Constitution or breaking some laws, then so be it. It's for the greater good.

No, I don't believe Snowden should see the light of a courtroom. As far as a "hero," I guess by the definition of the word, he is. But I don't consider him to be one.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I've watched it and none of it came as a surprise to me. Even before he leaked the information, I always thought our three-letter agencies collected information on Americans. And quite frankly, I'm perfectly fine with it too. I am a big believer in doing whatever it takes to ensure our country and people remain safe. If that means violating the Constitution or breaking some laws, then so be it. It's for the greater good.

No, I don't believe Snowden should see the light of a courtroom. As far as a "hero," I guess by the definition of the word, he is. But I don't consider him to be one.

if we did whatever it takes to protect us from terrorists we'd reconsider a foreign policy that creates so many of them. you also sound like an ends justify the means person or someone that believes in the efficacy of something because it simply exists, like the TSA is preventing us from suffering all sort of 9/11 repeats. and violating the constitution/breaking some laws "for the greater good"? is this a joke post really? many a tyrant and despot has done without these rules "for the greater good" and believing their ends justified their means to get there. never in anywhere you'd actually want to live.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
lori stroud, who recommended snowden be hired, sobbing over him
Sobbing over Edward Snowden's 'treason'

lori stroud, as naive as possible? not really finding a problem with her current role up until the point she was aiding a foreign government to spy on american journalists
Special Report - Inside the UAE’s secret hacking team of U.S. mercenaries

Very interesting read, these mercenaries are indirectly hurting the US by helping foreign governments, once they know what they are doing they will no doubt target American citizens and possibly our intelligence

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info