Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Stolen from the [MENTION=2806]RCautoworks[/MENTION] page :wackit:

FQlzrOT.jpg

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
Damn that would be sexy [MENTION=2933]Thirdgen89GTA[/MENTION].

What do you guys think about a 2jz frs/brz? I know there arent that many JDM guys on here but I saw the idea on a scion forum when a bunch of the scion supporting misfits had a keyboard brawl. I thought that the way it would be set up it would need a bunch of supporting mods because scions arent the best when it comes to frame durability.(Idk if thats true but it was said in their little tussle.)

DreamofBoost

Dec 20, 2012
That's not a mugen hardtop. It's a replica of a spoon hardtop, probably made by shine auto. The real spoon hardtops do not have the side windows.

I don't think LS swap is necessary in an S2000, the F series motor is amazing. The F20/22 makes plenty of power safely with a little boost. I'm a little biased though owning two. Although LS series motors are amazing as they are just a little bit heavier then a F series which is incredible. I just think the f series is perfect in that chassis, such a screamer of a motor that just seems to fit the car. Low revving v8 isn't as exciting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info