Loud Exhaust vs Angry Folks

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
No, here in Elgin. Randall and Bowes going south is an impromptu drag strip. It was even more so before the Wally World went in. Going north from that intersection, the kids like to use that merging right lane as a race track it seems.

But all night on nice evenings, all I hear are cars of all varieties and bikes going WOT.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
There is a button that will let me view your post dunce. Also, just like real life, I choose to ignore trolls/people that are ignorant. I cant decide which one you are.

But hey, Im pathetic for not wanting to associate with negative people. Im the most pathetic person if the requirement is avoiding trolls/ignorance. Im sure most people here agree.

Also, my comment was saying no matter how wronged you are by a person, you dont touch their car.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
There is a button that will let me view your post dunce. Also, just like real life, I choose to ignore trolls/people that are ignorant. I cant decide which one you are.

But hey, Im pathetic for not wanting to associate with negative people. Im the most pathetic person if the requirement is avoiding trolls/ignorance. Im sure most people here agree.

Also, my comment was saying no matter how wronged you are by a person, you dont touch their car.

:rofl: I am not ignorant or a troll dude and how would you even know how intelligent I am when you don't see what I post ever??? And I am really not a negative person either...:dunno: I may be a bit defensive at times but who isn't.... I have plenty of people that like what I post check my stats.:io:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I dont know dude. You are defensive, however you are very on the attack as well. Maybe we just dont gel, and thats ok. However, we cant seem to coexist in certain threads, so I just block people that I dont care to get into pissing matches with. Im here to chill and talk with chill people. Sorry if I dont find you that chill.

Once again, blocking people online is just like real life. I ignore people I dont like in real life too. Its actually very easy. :rofl:

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
No, here in Elgin. Randall and Bowes going south is an impromptu drag strip. It was even more so before the Wally World went in. Going north from that intersection, the kids like to use that merging right lane as a race track it seems.

But all night on nice evenings, all I hear are cars of all varieties and bikes going WOT.

:mamoru: are you right to the east of there? like your back yard backs up to randall with just that fence separating?

I used to be just northwest of nicks and could hear the randall traffic 2 streets in.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I dont know dude. You are defensive, however you are very on the attack as well. Maybe we just dont gel, and thats ok. However, we cant seem to coexist in certain threads, so I just block people that I dont care to get into pissing matches with. Im here to chill and talk with chill people. Sorry if I dont find you that chill.

Once again, blocking people online is just like real life. I ignore people I dont like in real life too. Its actually very easy. :rofl:

You are a hard nose liberal and I am a conservative, I don't agree with your viewpoints on some things... I have even liked some of your posts as well as roll my eyes and not post anything at your viewpoints I don't like. It's called being a adult you shouldn't have to block anybody... Just ignore and move on. You are a bears fan and I am a Vikings fan other than that there is no problem other than you having to jump into one of your one-sided conversation taking jabb's at me and retreating to your safe space... I am only on the attack to the people who troll me first hense me admitting to my defensiveness and especially in the Football thread where it's all in fun of the "NFC North Rivalry"... Lighten up!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You are a hard nose liberal and I am a conservative, I don't agree with your viewpoints on some things... I have even liked some of your posts as well as roll my eyes and not post anything at your viewpoints I don't like. It's called being a adult you shouldn't have to block anybody... Just ignore and move on. You are a bears fan and I am a Vikings fan other than that there is no problem other than you having to jump into one of your one-sided conversation taking jabb's at me and retreating to your safe space... I am only on the attack to the people who troll me first hense me admitting to my defensiveness and especially in the Football thread where it's all in fun of the "NFC North Rivalry"... Lighten up!

Im a CCW carrying, Trump voting, gun toting, god fearing liberal? That is why you are hilarious and I call you ignorant. :rofl:

Safe space? Its called ignore. I just said, I ignore people in real life. Its VERY easy. Maybe you need to learn something before you speak. Hence why Im now going with ignorant instead of troll.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Im a CCW carrying, Trump voting, gun toting, god fearing liberal? That is why you are hilarious and I call you ignorant. :rofl:

Safe space? Its called ignore. I just said, I ignore people in real life. Its VERY easy. Maybe you need to learn something before you speak. Hence why Im now going with ignorant instead of troll.

tenor.gif

Trump voting :rofl: you sure fooled me with some of the bashing you've done on him and your safe space... but I am ignorant okay lol. You may be a Libertarian but you sure lean way left on many things which is the same as a liberal IMO... Yes Safe space & you yourself have referred to it as that before chumley... and that is exactly what it is. It is your safe space because you can't handle people... Is that why you need to have a concealed carry on you? Did you have a lot of bullies in your life growing up that you ran away from? Not me I stood up for myself and others around me always!

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
So, one's wife/GF invites another man's dick in her ass and the first thought is to cut the dude's junk off or smash his car like a scorn woman?

I don't get it.

Leave her on the streets where you found her and go find another chick to ride. Never understood why some guys get fixated on a woman. Now, when kids are involved, then I understand more attention is needed, but stay level-headed.

I could care less about loud vehicles. Just don't race down the neighborhood streets or do the road rage bullshit on the roadways.

Loud exhaust and the smell of race fuel FTW!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
:wavey:Sorry bro. Fish being a douchebag is all...

WHAT? :rofl:

Seriously. This thread was fine till you douched it up attacking me, but its cool.

I attack Trump? Where? I posted maybe 20 times in the trump thread. Please show me where. Ill wait.

Ill tell you what, Ill take you off the list if it will make you get off my god damn nuts, but usually thats what kids do to adults. Keep grining.

How about this, Ill take it to PMs and try to "adult" as you claim. Lets see how that goes.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
WHAT? :rofl:

Seriously. This thread was fine till you douched it up attacking me, but its cool.

I attack Trump? Where? I posted maybe 20 times in the trump thread. Please show me where. Ill wait.

Ill tell you what, Ill take you off the list if it will make you get off my god damn nuts, but usually thats what kids do to adults. Keep grining.

How about this, Ill take it to PMs and try to "adult" as you claim. Lets see how that goes.

Ohh, and you are a piece of shit if you touch someone elses car. If the dude fucked your wife in front of your kid, and live streamed it on Facebook, you dont touch his car. You chop his shit off like a man.

Wut? Chop a strangers shit off because your wife is a whore??? [MENTION=95]Fish[/MENTION] you are a straight up idiot...:picard: You leave the cheating bitch, you don't catch a case for her indiscretions or touch another dudes junk... who does that? And typical libtard can't even handle the sound of a Harley...:cry::rofl: Go back to your safe space...:loser:

The JFK thread you laughed and called Trump Dumb...

:rofl: yah I really attacked you by quoting you :run: for making an irrational statement like you would cut some dudes dick off... I was simply disagreeing with your train of thought there jeeezers and then from there its been all you calling names bro...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So you disagree that messing with another mans car no matter what is wrong?

So you are ok with someone fucking with your car. Gotcha.

I also see you calling me an idiot, but I started it. :hsugh:

You gonna go after that PM? Or do you only adult in public like a 3 year old?

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
So you disagree that messing with another mans car no matter what is wrong?

So you are ok with someone fucking with your car. Gotcha.

I also see you calling me an idiot, but I started it. :hsugh:

You gonna go after that PM? Or do you only adult in public like a 3 year old?

I never said anything about someone's car getting messed with bro seriously... This is a car site and I am a enthusiast myself of course I object to anyone messing with somebodys car... You're making that shit up in your head... I was referring to you talking about cutting some dudes junk off... You calling me names every post is not helping your cause calling me the 3 year old...:rofl: I have held back from name calling in to here with exception of being sarcastic calling you an idiot right back at you...

I pm'd you back not long after you pm'd me, calm down guy!:io:

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
So, one's wife/GF invites another man's dick in her ass and the first thought is to cut the dude's junk off or smash his car like a scorn woman?

I don't get it.

Leave her on the streets where you found her and go find another chick to ride. Never understood why some guys get fixated on a woman. Now, when kids are involved, then I understand more attention is needed, but stay level-headed.

I could care less about loud vehicles. Just don't race down the neighborhood streets or do the road rage bullshit on the roadways.

Loud exhaust and the smell of race fuel FTW!
amen-gif-20.gif

BOOM!!! This guy gets it!

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
:mamoru: are you right to the east of there? like your back yard backs up to randall with just that fence separating?

I used to be just northwest of nicks and could hear the randall traffic 2 streets in.

No, We're the next subdivision (Willow Bay), over. Off Annandale.

If you know where Larry from Speed Inc./AMS lived, I'm about a block or so south of him.

But we can hear it plenty well. :D

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I thought about going Coyote in my build for awhile......

Decided a 427 small block with a big lopey cam would be more fun. :s00ls:

I have two neighbors with loud ass cars too, no fucks given to anyone else on the street. :rofl:

Although its funny, now that my Dad is in his 70's he gets mad at the "mustang punk" on his block with the "loud car always speeding".... I was there this weekend and the guy was definitely under 25 on the street and my Dad was losing his shit...

Time for me to take away his 1968 Charger. :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info