Lift kit

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
so I'll hijack the fuck out of this garbage for more garbage. I have my 2" rough country spacer which will be more than enough for me. however I did some googling and saw a silerado with a 2" rc and 1.5" zone body which looked oh so sexy. I've never considered body lifts. anyone experience thoughts or is the old school "they're crap" addige hold true.

Derrick just run ht tires that pavement queen will be just fine

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
so I'll hijack the fuck out of this garbage for more garbage. I have my 2" rough country spacer which will be more than enough for me. however I did some googling and saw a silerado with a 2" rc and 1.5" zone body which looked oh so sexy. I've never considered body lifts. anyone experience thoughts or is the old school "they're crap" addige hold true.

Derrick just run ht tires that pavement queen will be just fine

Pavement queen??? There is a dirt road I will drive over once a year that requires a reapplication of Tire Wet :D

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Considered stepping down to a 20" wheel and tires for a few hundred more but I really like the Chevy wheels. Everything for trucks now is black and machined and I'll look like everyone else. The Black wheels just look cheap in my opinion. Not a fan especially on a white truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info