July CList/EBay Trucks

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
fuck im swingin'

just hard to bite off 35k for a 188k mile 6.0 van

2006 Ford E-350 4x4, 6.0L Diesel, Black with Gray leather interior. Seats 7.
Excellent condition. Daily driver. Front and rear Air Condition and Heat. Four Captain Chairs and three person bench seat.
Alpine Mobile Multimedia Station with flip up monitor and Life Time Sirius Satellite Radio.
Aluminess Front and Rear Bumper with Locking storage compartment. Two Aluminess Ladders, Aluminess Swing Away Tire carrier with full size spare. Aluminess Deluxe Locking Box and open gas can carrier tray.
Aluminess Deluxe Box Bike Rack Mounting System, with 2 Thule Bike Rack Systems.
New Fox Performance Shocks
Running Boards
5-LT 315/75R 16/8 Nitto BW Terra Terrain Tires
Tow Package
Front and Rear Fox Shox 2.0 Performance Series
Upper and Lower Ball Joints
Sway Bar Links/Bushings
New 5" Performance Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold Gasket
Turbo Rebuilt 5/15
EGR Oil Cooler
Oil Rail Stand Pipe/Plug Kit
Oil Pressure Sender
IPR Valve Screen
CAC Boot
New Batteries
New Fuel injectors
Fuel Filter
ICT Sensor
New Radiator
All Maintenance and Services Up to Date/ Transmission, Amsoil Oil Filtration System and Radiator coolant
Service records available upon request.

00g0g_eAQjwSPlMpQ_1200x900.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
this is sweet. would lower and rock the fuck out of.

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT VORTEC MAX

s-l1600.jpg

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2WD. Graystone Metallic exterior with dark charcoal cloth interior. This truck has the following RPO codes.
NHT- Vortec Max Performance Package which includes: 6.0L High Output LQ9 engine, 4L70E superduty automatic transmission.
G80- Locking rear differential
GT4- 3.73 gears
Zx3- Manual selectable ride control
This truck has torsion bar front suspension.
HD Aux Transmisson cooler, Engine oil cooler
2LT- Power windows, locks, keyless entry, automatic climate control, power driver seat.
Bose stereo with 6 disc in-dash changer, XM satellite radio, Onstar.

This is a two owner truck that has been meticulously maintained and cared for. The only modifications that have been done include: Spray in bedliner, 2 inch lowering shackles in the rear, the tailgate handle and bezel have been color matched, and GM Texas Edition 20" wheels and tires bought new from Chevrolet. This truck has no leaks and has never been tuned or modified under the hood. This is a Texas truck so no rust!

Unfortunately this truck is 11 years old and does have 194,000 miles which includes some scratches,dings,and dents over time but looks and drives perfect. The interior is almost perfect aside from the carpets needing to be shampooed. I do have a loan on it so whether your paying cash or getting a loan on it yourself we will have to go through my credit union to receive the title.

The only reason I'm selling is to fix my debt to income ratio as we are trying to buy a home. I do have a SS Silverado spoiler that is already painted to match that I will throw in as well if interested. If you have any questions please email me anytime.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Dude is out of his fucking mind.

Fifty

Six

Thousand

Dollars. For a 10 year old truck.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

2007 GMC Sierra 2500 SLT | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Almost a ‘Barn Find’, for sale is a better than new 2007 GMC Sierra HD Classic K2500 4x4 LBZ Duramax Diesel Crewcab Shortbed, with just under 1000 miles. The color is Stealth Gray, with dark leather interior. This truck is completely loaded, with Bose stereo/XM radio/OnStar, sunroof, etc. It has been kept in storage with minimal temperature fluctuations and out of sunlight. The engine has been started and the truck moved at regular intervals. There are no leaks, dings, scratches or rust.
This year of Duramax Diesels is considered to be the best ever produced (google those that have been driven a million miles), and was the last year available before extensive emissions equipment was required.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info