Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
No one on TCG has ever driven drunk.

:s00ls:

The defense is obviously utter stupidity, but saying this 17 yr old should be killed for this is bit much. Some real jail time for sure. Something like this could prob have happened to anyone on here at one time in their stupid teenage years. Not saying its ok by any means but you guys get a little high and mighty on shit like this. Its a shame though that he is getting this slap on the wrist and will learn nothing from it. Really he will probably be encouraged to do more stupid risky shit after getting away with this.

Actually. I've never even been drunk. don't like beer, don't really like liquor. I enjoy a glass of Bailey's if i can't sleep. But otherwise I don't drink a drop Seems odd, some may call BS. But anyone that knows me would know its true.

As for killing the kid? No. It wasn't done in malice. Its a huge, horrible mistake, and the kid deserves to be punished for it within the extend of the law.

Hopefully the family of the killed can appeal this to higher court. I really believe that Judge should be sanctioned for that decision? Affluenza?

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
No one on TCG has ever driven drunk.

:s00ls:

The defense is obviously utter stupidity, but saying this 17 yr old should be killed for this is bit much. Some real jail time for sure. Something like this could prob have happened to anyone on here at one time in their stupid teenage years. Not saying its ok by any means but you guys get a little high and mighty on shit like this. Its a shame though that he is getting this slap on the wrist and will learn nothing from it. Really he will probably be encouraged to do more stupid risky shit after getting away with this.

And everyone I know on here would be in jail. Maybe some here have the $ to get out but most if not all of us here would be in jail. No one here is high and mighty. They just speak the reality of society and people who have poor parenting skills but lots of $$$$

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Still can't believe the kid only got 10 years probation. One can only hope that the incident put a huge dent in his inheritance.

Who cares about his inheritence? He needs something to change him from being a self centered little prick. He needs to learn to give back. He can start with the families of those he killed.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Who cares about his inheritence? He needs something to change him from being a self centered little prick. He needs to learn to give back. He can start with the families of those he killed.

Can't give life back. that's the only thing i'd be concerned with if it was a family member of mine who he killed. I wouldn't be satisfied until that little fuck was in prison.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-beer-pong-video-posted-to-twitter/?tid=sm_fb

The carnage “looked more like a plane crash than a car wreck,” a Tarrant County Sheriff’s deputy later recalled.

When it came time for Couch’s day in court, though, a psychologist argued that the fatal crash largely could be chalked up to the teenager’s condition: “affluenza.”

Couch was the product of “profoundly dysfunctional” millionaire parents who encouraged his bad behavior, according to G. Dick Miller, the psychologist.

“Instead of the golden rule, which was ‘do unto others as you would have them do unto you,’ [Couch] was taught we have the gold, we make the rules at the Couch household,” Miller testified in court, according to ABC News.

Couch pleaded guilty to manslaughter and assault while intoxicated. Prosecutors pushed for a sentence as stiff as 20 years in prison.

Thanks largely to Miller’s diagnosis, though, Couch escaped prison altogether. Instead, a judge sentenced him to rehab and 10 years of drug-and-alcohol-free probation.

The light sentence shocked America, particularly relatives of the four people killed because Couch’s drunk driving.

“You lived a life of privilege and entitlement, and my prayer is that it does not get you out of this,” said Shaunna Jennings, whose husband died in the accident. “My fear is that it will get you out of this.”

Earlier this month, that fear seemed to be confirmed when a video surfaced appearing to show Couch breaking his probation.

In a six-second clip posted to Twitter on Dec. 2, a blond teen strongly resembling the now-18-year-old Couch can be seen clapping and laughing during a raucous game of beer pong.

“Ya boy ethan couch violating probation,” wrote @BlondeSpectre, tagging both ​the city of ​Burleson, Tex., and the Tarrant County district attorney’s office. “I got more if u want.”

Authorities launched an investigation into the infamous teen’s behavior.

A Tarrant County sheriff’s spokesman told the Dallas Morning News that a judge would decide whether Couch violated his probation.

“He’s allowed due process at every level,” Tarrant County Sheriff’s spokesman Terry Grisham said. Cases “are not prosecuted or revoked or modified based on hearsay or based on a grainy video that we can’t identify someone in.”​

On Tuesday, though, Couch’s charmed life began to crumble once again when a judge issued a “directive to apprehend” him for missing a probation hearing, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Police are now searching for the troubled teen and his mom, with orders to detain the teen.

“We have recently learned for the last several days the juvenile probation officer has been unable to make contact with Ethan or his mother, with whom he’s been residing,” Couch’s attorneys, Regan Wynn and Scott Brown, said in a statement to NBC DFW. “It’s our understanding that the court has issued a directive to apprehend to have Ethan detained because he is out of contact with his probation officer.”

“We can confirm only that we are looking into the whereabouts of Ethan Couch and his mother,” the Tarrant County district attorney’s office told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram on Tuesday.

It’s unclear what repercussions Couch could face if he is caught. Adult probation violators are often sent to prison, although they sometimes simply receive a warning.

Couch, though, is in the juvenile system. Last month, prosecutors filed a motion to transfer Couch to adult probation on his 19th birthday in April, according to the Star-Telegram.

LUO2.gif

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Seriously fuck this kid.

Wait... 18 is juvenile? Somebody better start suing the government for recruiting juveniles into the military then.

No shock here.
18 is not juvenile. The case opened in the juvenile court because he was under 18. Depending on the laws of the state, the case stays with the juvenile court until a certain age.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info