Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Tom Hardy. :io:

Jake G. could be good. Leo does wrap himself up in a character like no other. Didnt he already play a character like the Joker? AKA Wolf of Wallstreet?

Also, DC is trying to nuke their dwindling movie universe it seems. I dont like the idea of this, or the rumored Harley Quinn movie, along with Justice League getting so many reshoots it seems that Joss Whedon is trying to get co-director added to his title.

They finally had a hit since TDK trilogy in Wonder Woman, and then goes right back to shitting the bed.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I think the issue is age. Most of the people mentioned are in their late 30's or 40's. If it is an origin story how far back in his youth does it go? How old is he when he becomes the full blown joker we know? I mean in the 60's tv versions he was an old man. But what works for their story line.

Example, one theory of the Dark Knight movie version was that he was in the military. Are we talking a guy in his 20's who gets PTSD early in his career vet who is fed up near the end of his career?

I think there are plenty of people who might work as an "older" joker. But if we are talking a guy in his teens / early 20's, I'm not sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info