Joined the Jeep crew

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
That looks sweet. Congrats! How's life?

Life is real good. Getting shifted around at work since I'm new, so on days now.

Do you think she will get hassled for tints? I know you wont

Shes worried she will, but I'm not worried. She's never even gotten pulled over before.

Got mine tinted the same but 35% on windshield, however, it's already in the shop for the roof leaking.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
The wranglers been in the shop for over a week because the top was leaking a ton of water.

One issue I'm having with BOTH vehicles are the uconnect working properly with our galaxy S6. It pairs, streams music, reads and replies to text messages, however, can't make calls or accept calls. It's just dead air.

I'm supposed to get a completely new car. I'm waiting for the dealership to locate one.

I'm driving a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk for the time being tho.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
The wranglers been in the shop for over a week because the top was leaking a ton of water.

One issue I'm having with BOTH vehicles are the uconnect working properly with our galaxy S6. It pairs, streams music, reads and replies to text messages, however, can't make calls or accept calls. It's just dead air.

I'm supposed to get a completely new car. I'm waiting for the dealership to locate one.

I'm driving a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk for the time being tho.

if you find your self needing a black hard top for a 4 door in black perfect condition. . . pm me

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Tinted.

17663283_157990821393731_5895969050537754624_n(1).jpg

Thread Info