Jeffs Charger Scat Cat Chebby SS killer

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Jeff,

Dont forget to see if you have any Uconnect updates. You can check at the site below with your vin. You can flash it easy with a fat32 formatted 4gb flash drive. My challenger had an update, but my new charger doesnt. I bet [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] 's will have an update too.

https://www.driveuconnect.com/software-update/

I did it the other week actually. Was on 15.0.x, now on 16.39.39.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Jeff,

Dont forget to see if you have any Uconnect updates. You can check at the site below with your vin. You can flash it easy with a fat32 formatted 4gb flash drive. My challenger had an update, but my new charger doesnt. I bet [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] 's will have an update too.

https://www.driveuconnect.com/software-update/
Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out.
Fuck all that noise. For 3,500 I'd get a badass set of custom forged wheels and way better tires.

At this point I'm hoping to find a set of bare wheels. The WRT wheels are my first choice.

See this is the funny thing. I would sell my complete setup for $3600. So we are on the same playing field. Let me know [MENTION=6298]Jeffs FRC[/MENTION].

Not selling my stockers.
I'm gonna have to pass. Ideally I'd like to find a set of oem wheels for $1500 or under and then sell my stockers to be all in for well under a grand.

These are the wheels I want the most.
attachment.php

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
So found a brand new set of Forgestar F14's for an amazing price on eBay and bought them. They're matte black and are 20x9.5 up front and 20x10.5 for the rear. Gonna go with a 275/40 and 315/35 for tires.
Unless one of the 6.4 crew boys wants to trade their stock wheels for my incoming Forgestars... [MENTION=5219]ZXMustang[/MENTION] [MENTION=7289]IZZy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION]
Might as well throw a supercharger on there too Jeff.

Doesn't need a blower to smoke 2V's Ryan

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I asked for a Lane with his moosetang and got turned down

I guess I was wrong, only interested when you know you will win. Lol

:)
Lol cmon Paul! My Mustang is a stick and not even close to set up for the strip. To make it track ready, I'd need axles, clutch, and some slicks. That's about 3k more to invest that I simply don't have plans for this year, especially with the work I'm sinking into the bike.

The Charger is an auto that I can take to the track as is. And honestly I think it'd be a good race with Ryan. Just shit talkin bro!

Well it would save me a bunch of money on having to buy new tires seeing as I could use my stock rubber if I trade for your stock wheels. I mean, I originally just wanted to buy a set of the stock WRT wheels that you have, but I can't seem to find a set...so I bought a set of Forgestars instead cause I'm impatient! Lol

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Lol cmon Paul! My Mustang is a stick and not even close to set up for the strip. To make it track ready, I'd need axles, clutch, and some slicks. That's about 3k more to invest that I simply don't have plans for this year, especially with the work I'm sinking into the bike.

The Charger is an auto that I can take to the track as is. And honestly I think it'd be a good race with Ryan. Just shit talkin bro!

Now I see how much fun Trolling can be. :)

Doesn't seem to be many guys running Forgestars on The LX cars. I believe this is the exact setup I have coming with the size tires im planning on. Looks pretty sweet
Dodge_Challenger_Hellcat_Forgestar_F14_MatteBlack_SDC_-28.jpg

I read on the HC forums some guys were a little concerned running them with the weight of our cars and the failing of some Forgestars at the track. I don't know enough to lean one way or the other but if your just driving and not tracking I'm sure they will be fine. This is the only car I saw with Forgestars too when I was searching.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Now I see how much fun Trolling can be. :)

I read on the HC forums some guys were a little concerned running them with the weight of our cars and the failing of some Forgestars at the track. I don't know enough to lean one way or the other but if your just driving and not tracking I'm sure they will be fine. This is the only car I saw with Forgestars too when I was searching.

CMC still doing Troll OTY trophy? Maybe it's your turn! Lol

Yeah I'm not concerned with a failing wheel at all. Car will never see a road course. Ive only seen the one vid with the S2k guy that had a failed wheel. Someone posted that vid on the 6G mustang board and people started overreacting big time! Is there some outburst of failed wheels that I haven't seen?

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Doesn't this thing weight like 3 times as much as a S2K?

I would be more worried about Chicago pot holes than any road course. lmao

We all know this thing will be a garage queen next to the Mustang. Not like those wheels will be tested on the short drive to a local cruise night. :rofl:
Not sure what an S2k weighs, I'm not gay. Haha

I'm telling you this thing is gonna get driven. Wife absolutely loves it!
CMC is not the Chicago Mopar Club.

I will still take you up on your offer for the I90 Mexico run. I got nothing to lose.

:wavey:

I'm down!

Thread Info