Incoming mod......BOOOOOOOST!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Congrats Mark!! I can't believe you 2v only put down 377! I thought it was more. But you and [MENTION=377]Shibby50[/MENTION] had identical 2v verts (his vortech?) and I put his to shame in the T/A.

Yeah, that's all that car made. For the power it made, 11.93 seemed like a respectable time for an automatic convertible. Now I'm really looking forward to that blower whine and a heap more power.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
A little update, the blower kit arrived at the shop earlier this week. The problem is they currently have too many cars in the shop to get mine in at this point. They think that there should be about five cars leaving by the end of the weekend. So I'm hoping for an install date next week.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The car is done and presently still at the shop. There was an issue with the canned tune from KB that will have to wait until Tuesday. No idea what the issue was or any preliminary dyno numbers were. I didn't bother to ask because it isn't really relevant and I know Tim is pretty busy.

So hopefully by mid-week I should be able to pick the car up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info