I'm looking for bad advice... Ver. #failfinity

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Why are you selling the VW? Isn't it pretty new? Didn't see why

TCG went all VW happy the last year or so lol

Will weight in with advice

The hatch rattles,(dealer cant replicate or fix) rear seats don't always fold down( been in 3 times including having mechanism replaced and still happens), and windows freeze up which is a problem as they need to index to close... Driving with the door cracked open sucks... I did it yesterday.... DING DING DING DING DING

So my awesome wife says we should stop paying for this car and I should get a new daily and she'll gladly drive the Montero. Good deal for me!:fy:

So nothing wrong with TDI, everything wrong with Beetle.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
There are some terrible suggestions here. You guys are just selling me on keep the car.

Nose heavy, understeering pig A6 for more money? lol

More expensive 5 with less options, a year older and more miles? Come on!

A CTS? A Taurus? Someone wants to put the guy in a front wheel drive biased Lincoln? I thought this was a car enthusiast forum.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i have a boner for genesis sedans.

it's the weirdest most uncomfortable boner.

you know, like the you-wanna-drill-the-pink-hair-chick-taking-tickets-at-the-movie-theater-boner.

genesis2---vastas.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
There are some terrible suggestions here. You guys are just selling me on keep the car.

Nose heavy, understeering pig A6 for more money? lol

More expensive 5 with less options, a year older and more miles? Come on!

A CTS? A Taurus? Someone wants to put the guy in a front wheel drive biased Lincoln? I thought this was a car enthusiast forum.

Tread lightly, I like the CTS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info