Illinois State Rep. Introducing Bill to Rename Stevenson - Barack Obama Expressway

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
or it can randomly be like, hey you're leaving mccormick place, and it's pouring rain?

COOL YOU'RE HOME IN 52 MINUTES TO MCHENRY SOME FUCKING WAY

Went downtown last Sunday when it was 60+ out, left around 11:30, got down there before noon. Buddy of mine said he left at like 11:45 and it took him about an hour. We must have hit a pocket of traffic that didn't have their heads up their ass.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
I80 is better, 355 is better, 88 is better, both traffic wise, width and overall road conditions.

I avoid i55 like the plague. Hate that road. Was on it last week and said what a shitty road. Went from 126 to 355 on it. Just crap!

I don't miss the Illinois potholes. I'm spoiled now by Florida highways (no freeze/thaw).

It is the worst Highway condition wise by far outside the city limits.

id drive on the stevenson before any other highway in the chicago area

I'm glad you enjoy constant pot holes and when someone switches lanes rocks and pebbles fly.

I remember a biker that switched lanes on I55 and his front wheel got hung up in a rut between lanes.

Also, I could probably furnish a small apartment with the debris on the shoulders I see on my commute home.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Did Obama do ANYTHING for the state of IL during his 8 years as president? Seriously???

What an outstanding tribute to a great man.

What are your thoughts on Obama deporting more illegals out of the USA than any other president in the history of the US?

7c0db6d6fb2096d9577ef1722184b2ef.jpg

Not mad at all, just noticed your comment about him and wondered what you thought.

Lmao, I don't get into the politics discussion much on here but this is pretty much how every convo has gone for me in any discussion.

I don't even know if irony is a strong enough word for it

Oh it's different blah blah, yea it's different, no one made any big deal about Obama doing it, Trump SAID point blank he was going to do it before he even got elected and now he's all of a sudden a monster for sticking to his plan... Unreal the rose colored glasses people wear

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
God damn you guys cry about everything. :rofl: Who gives a fuck what they call it, does it really matter? Is it changing your life somehow? :rofl: Considering he was a Illinois politician who became the fucking POTUS how does it really surprise you? :rofl: The butt hurt is strong. Wow, another thing the state wastes money on, im SOOOOOOO surprised.

To top it off it hasn't even happened yet and people are already crying lololol

Edit: my comment was more towards the people who are bitching just because Obama.. not the financial aspect. Also not here to argue politics, both parties are fucking retards.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
God damn you guys cry about everything. :rofl: Who gives a fuck what they call it, does it really matter? Is it changing your life somehow? :rofl: Considering he was a Illinois politician who became the fucking POTUS how does it really surprise you? :rofl: The butt hurt is strong. Wow, another thing the state wastes money on, im SOOOOOOO surprised.

Fuck I cry about stupid shit like this when it comes time to file my taxes. Fuck them I can be pissy I pay for their salaries to talk about spending cash on stupid shit like this while my neighbor who runs a daycare struggles to get paid subsidies so her parents can go to work and be productive members of society. I take issue with that.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Fuck I cry about stupid shit like this when it comes time to file my taxes. Fuck them I can be pissy I pay for their salaries to talk about spending cash on stupid shit like this while my neighbor who runs a daycare struggles to get paid subsidies so her parents can go to work and be productive members of society. I take issue with that.

Unfortunately crying and bitching won't change a thing other than take days off your life stressing out. Welcome to crook county!

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton

Edit: my comment was more towards the people who are bitching just because Obama.. not the financial aspect. Also not here to argue politics, both parties are fucking retards.

The dude straight up has abandoned the state since the day he was elected, unreal how ironic it is they want to name something after him. How his followers don't the the irony in it is beyond me. Never mind his legacy Rahm is still here doing his work

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
on Obama Day.

Aaaaaaand it's official as of 6:20pm today.

August 4 named Barack Obama Day in Illinois | abc7chicago.com

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WLS) -- On Friday, Gov. Rauner signed the bill designating every August 4 as Barack Obama Day in Illinois starting in 2018. The governor signed the bill in recognition of Obama's career serving in the Illinois State Senate, the United States Senate and as president.

August 4 is also former President Barack Obama's 56th birthday, but there's no word on what he's doing to celebrate.

But it will be a lot different from last year when he held a star-studded celebration at the White House.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

The reason many of us are whining is because of the BS agenda obama forced on us.
Giving a tiny tiny % of the population special privileges because they are freaks, and demanded more power then the 98% normal people.
Forcing that jacked up obama care on us when the majority didn't want it, and the experts said it would fail, exactly like it has.
Stealing as much dough as he could from the hard working contributing members of society, and handing it to the fat lazy welfare whores & leeches.
Telling the lazy leeches the hard working members of society don't pay their fair share,
and telling them they deserve a piece of their hard earned wealth!!!

We all knew this was coming, 1000 obama schools are coming, and just wait until they name a new air craft carrier the obama :(
As a PROUD US Navy veteran that did 2 enlistments, that will be a very very sad day if I live that long!!!!
I don't mind the liberal leeches being used to name a ship, but not when they have set back race relations 50 years, not when they pushed class warfare every chance they got, not when they admitted they want wealth redistribution.
President Carter truly believed in his policy's, Kennedy truly believed in his policy's.
obama wanted to burn the place to the ground!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info