Illinois Concealed Carry Classes

Bad Merc

Regular
Mar 22, 2012
there are several instructors doing the full 16 hour course for less than 200.

bass pro was offering the full 16 class for 125!

tell your friend to get a job. :rollpicard:

Okay lazy ass -maybe you should do some fact checking before you regurgitate something you read on here!

Bass Pro Shops does not offer Illinois Concealed Carry classes directly. They do allow firearm instructors to come in and do classes at their range.

The Gurnee location allows courses only through Training by Christy = Training By Christy. The current course site lists pricing as follows:

$175 for 8 hour class and $255 for 16 hour class. Nothing said about UTAH.

Checked the Bolingbrook Bass Pro Shop and they do the same thing but have different people coming through and not one main instructor. Could not give me set pricing as it is different depending upon what the instructor for that set of classes wants to charge.

Could this guy have caught a deal on a certain day because the class was not filled-sure. Is it the normal price -No.

Your smartass comments about my friend ripping people off is out of line -so go fuck yourself !

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
Okay lazy ass -maybe you should do some fact checking before you regurgitate something you read on here!

Bass Pro Shops does not offer Illinois Concealed Carry classes directly. They do allow firearm instructors to come in and do classes at their range.

The Gurnee location allows courses only through Training by Christy = Training By Christy. The current course site lists pricing as follows:

$175 for 8 hour class and $255 for 16 hour class. Nothing said about UTAH.

Checked the Bolingbrook Bass Pro Shop and they do the same thing but have different people coming through and not one main instructor. Could not give me set pricing as it is different depending upon what the instructor for that set of classes wants to charge.

Could this guy have caught a deal on a certain day because the class was not filled-sure. Is it the normal price -No.

Your smartass comments about my friend ripping people off is out of line -so go fuck yourself !

I didn't regurgitate anything you retard. my boss and his girlfriend both took the full class at bass pro. that is how I knew about the special pricing.

you certainly are an angry little fucker. lmao. :jg:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info