If you could build a street hustler. (Sleeper)

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
IN seriousness.. If you are talking a real street sweeper sleeper of a car... Its going to be tough because all guys are hustlers. Miata v8 or anything with a complete engine swap or car that comes form the factory as a turd is not going to work as a sleeper. Even if the exhaust is dead silent the engine noise would sill be a total giveaway in an engine swap car and a guy pulls up with a car that stock has a 4cyl from the factory and wants to sit down with a v8 common sense the 4 banger is swapped or crazy built.

I think you already answered your own question.. Vette + DR's + 200 shot. Think about it.. Vette is already quick to start with, add the stuffy purist corvette owner Stereotype, and get it to hook. (No offense to the serious built vette owners but you know what I'm talking about. :rollpicard:)

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
I think you already answered your own question.. Vette + DR's + 200 shot. Think about it.. Vette is already quick to start with, add the stuffy purist corvette owner Stereotype, and get it to hook. (No offense to the serious built vette owners but you know what I'm talking about. :rollpicard:)

You're gonna have half of this site pissed at you. You're giving away their hustle.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
regardless, your hustle is only going to work a few times before the word gets out about the car. Given no one actually knows what it runs, but the sleeper status goes out the window.

Build a car that hooks on the street every time and stays straight, you're golden.

Id build a fox and wouldnt give two shits that it has been done 10,000 times. Theyre a dime a dozen and parts are cheap. Trying to make money with the car, not go broke building one

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)

2003 gmc swb single cab($3000)

attachment.php

it doesn't need to have any straight panels, it adds to the fun factor of not giving a fuck! :rofl:

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Another car that would flip a lot of cars, IF you get it to hook, would be CRX with a SRT-4 motor. This would be a car that news would travel fast with though.
It's true though, you can only hustle will only go so long with crazy swaps like this. A smart idea would be like like states, a Vette with a big shot on a DR or just build a FOX with a built motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info