How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i don't drink regular coffee, i did go from mochas to lattes to skinny lattes for the most part. often with a treat to help me get more fat. 0-2 times a day, but most often once daily. sometimes it is a breakfast or brunch, sometimes it's a dessert, sometimes it's just a thing to do during the day, do while i work (real work) or "work" (blog/bullshit work).

even with a snacky (worse without) if i just have a large latte, an hour or so after i finish it i can get a bit wiry, the effect is worse if i haven't eaten any food for a while prior, and will subside if i get some food. my 23andme.com superpower is supposed to be the ability to metabolize caffeine faster than you pft average human beings, although i am not sure exactly what that means, nor what my superhero name should be

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just one cup in the morning. Always one cup. even on weekends IF i have any, im good w/ just a cup. Then at lunch i'll have a can of dew, or whatever medium drink from whatever fast food place im driving past. But after lunch, its water for the rest of the day/night until i go to bed. Or alcohol. Or some combo of both.

Years back I used to drink monsters like crazy. But now i'm lucky if I have one maybe every 2 weeks. Been a couple weeks now so I may just have one tomorrow.

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
A 24 ounce full and stays hot all day.
thermos-24-oz-drink-bottle-sml-400x372.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Yeah, coffee is gross unless it has obscene amounts of sugar and cream in it, thus defeating the point of coffee. I used to drink tea, but it upsets my stomach so now I drink a lot of beer and a lot of water. Two of the best things to drink.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
1-2 cups a day on week days. I'll have a small cup around 9 am in the morning to help keep me awake while sitting on conference calls. Then in the evening I'll have another cup around 6pm to help get me through 2 hour grad class lectures or homework.

I rarely drink coffee on weekends. I really only drink coffee during school semesters when I'm only getting 3-4 hours of sleep each night. When I'm off school for the summer, I don't drink coffee at all. I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine so it makes me feel like crap if I drink too much of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info