TV Homeland [Showtime]

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Yeah, this season has been pretty damn solid so far. There have been a few minor "oh come on" moments but considering the new setting and characters, I think its held up well.

One thing I wasnt clear on was how Saul went from being kidnapped by ISI agents at the airport to becoming a hostage for a Taliban warlord? So they're implying that the Pakistani Intelligence works directly with the Taliban? Is that something we should've been assuming all along?

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Forumballs, on your spoiler, yes that's what I think they are getting at. Think we were supposed yo assume that starting with when they found that guy on the YouTube video and found he works for ISI.

I guess I never saw the Taliban link there? To me, it was an angry mob that was put up to the attack by Fahrad and the ISI. Either way, tonights episode should be good.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I guess I never saw the Taliban link there? To me, it was an angry mob that was put up to the attack by Fahrad and the ISI. Either way, tonights episode should be good.

The bald dude was getting the info from the ISI on the terrorist locations. The ISI intentionally gave bad info to make it seem like that Taliban dude was dead, then the ISI tried to wipe the evidence. I thought it was pretty clear they were working together :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info