Hellpigs have killed my dream car.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Viper interior is actually really inviting.
3b78b26f7a186cbabf02b0ade81783f0.jpg

But it's still the cramped uncomfortable cockpit they've always had with pedals off center to compensate for the massive V10 and trans that sits between the driver and passenger.

I remember hearing that Ferrari was going to share some tech from the F12 and help design a new aluminum chassis for the viper but I guess those talks failed before Ferrari split from Fiat.

Maybe a more refined chassis with better ergonomics and the addition of an auto would have helped capture more buyers (retired old men) from buying vettes instead of vipers...

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Didn't someone here get rid of a 5 to get a mustang? Lololololol

Awesome as the SRT Viper is. Its NOT a comfortable car on the street at all. It really is a street legal race car.

The GT350 is however a very different car. Its a street car for the track. It retains way more civility with an amazing sound-track and great handling.

I've driven a GT350 at Road America, granted my seat time was short, but its a very intuitive car to drive with great feed-back.

Its like my Focus RS, but with a ton more power. Very talkative chassis, lets you know what its doing all the time.

I was only a passenger in a SRT-10 at Road America, but while that car was absolutely sick and on-rails, I know it wouldn't be fun on the street for a long drive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info