Hellcat 9.15@158 Record on stock bottom end.

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
well fuck is it required though? hell a guy could spend 13k for watson k member and watson irs with in board brakes 9 inch and whatever else but is it required for 9s no.

The 7k 9 inch further proves my point. Yeah so high 20s low 30s in mods and misc and a $72k car. 6 figures. Now I see why everyone blocks you. You are one bump on the head from being on slims level of retardation.

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
You clearly have no knowledge on expenses of building a race car. I will no longer debate with you because you are wrong and have proven that you can't "math" but also read or have any sort of rational thought process. I'm done cluttering the thread. My point has been proven.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Hmmm how about them HPP heads huh?

https://www.highhorseperformance.com/HHP_BES_6_2L_Hellcat_Heads_CNC_Ported_p/hhp-62pph.htm

Gee website lists them at 1699 +499 for stage 2. heads $2198 for stage 2 heads. Holy fuck thats a bargain GT350 heads cost like 2k PER fucking head!! (remember that 1600 i shaved off the bullshit 7k rear end package? lol the stage 1 heads would be nearly fucking free if you are budgeting 7k for the damn rear end setup :rofl:)

So less than 8k for heads and the driveshaftshop rear end kit and drive shaft.

Man rest of them mods must be made of straight fucking platinum to cost like 30k total.

The way i see it there is over 20k left for cam, headers, pulley, wheels and tires, tune and whatever other odds and ends. (nitrous not needed to get into the 9s) ran 9.44 without so not need to budget for it. unless a guy wanted to spray it into the 9s with less mods and save money elsewhere.

Again if you cant figure out how to duplicate that cars mod list for UNDER 6 figures then i dont know what the hell to tell you besides let someone with half a brain or someone that can math run your finances lol.

Ohhhhhhhhh maybe the labor cost eleventy billion dollars but hey its a write off vendor car so they have no fucks given for labor on a lookie what we can do shop car.....

6 figures to make a hellpig run 9s my ass.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
is this the magical 7k rear end and drive shaft?

The Driveshaft Shop | Differential Conversions

gee its "only" $5400 on the driveshaftshop.com website

poof gee i just shaved 1600 bucks off this 7k rear end and drive shaft price tag.....

God damn you can math...:bowrofl:

Select diff options the cheapest differential puts it at 6999 the better option is another 400 bucks, when your researching how much something cost finish the research by clicking on the part to see what other hidden cost there are

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
Hmmm how about them HPP heads huh?

https://www.highhorseperformance.com/HHP_BES_6_2L_Hellcat_Heads_CNC_Ported_p/hhp-62pph.htm

Gee website lists them at 1699 +499 for stage 2. heads $2198 for stage 2 heads. Holy fuck thats a bargain GT350 heads cost like 2k PER fucking head!! (remember that 1600 i shaved off the bullshit 7k rear end package? lol the stage 1 heads would be nearly fucking free if you are budgeting 7k for the damn rear end setup :rofl:)

So less than 8k for heads and the driveshaftshop rear end kit and drive shaft.

Man rest of them mods must be made of straight fucking platinum to cost like 30k total.

The way i see it there is over 20k left for cam, headers, pulley, wheels and tires, tune and whatever other odds and ends. (nitrous not needed to get into the 9s) ran 9.44 without so not need to budget for it. unless a guy wanted to spray it into the 9s with less mods and save money elsewhere.

Again if you cant figure out how to duplicate that cars mod list for UNDER 6 figures then i dont know what the hell to tell you besides let someone with half a brain or someone that can math run your finances lol.

Ohhhhhhhhh maybe the labor cost eleventy billion dollars but hey its a write off vendor car so they have no fucks given for labor on a lookie what we can do shop car.....

6 figures to make a hellpig run 9s my ass.

Don't forget the gaskets and head bolts. Boom right around 2500 just like I said. Idiot

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
This car in particular yes. As I've been saying this particular car including car cost. You disagreed were proven wrong now are just trying to say 9s in general. You knew the whole time I was talking about the car in the thread now you back peddle. As I said before...idiot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info