Have I missed all the reviews on the new Continental?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I was just thinking about this the other day when I saw a limo company with one. I had heard about the car a year or so ago but had not heard any updates recently. The day I saw one I built and priced it online just for shits. I was really looking forward to this being a solid car. From the interior/exterior looks department, I think they pretty much nailed it. Might've gone a bit sharper on some of the edges, but, it has to fit with their bubbly design of recent times.

They lost me with a FWD based platform though, not because it's inferior for an everyday car, that's just how I feel a proper luxury sedan should be. I really want to get behind the wheel of a CT6 one of these days as well, really haven't seen much on those either. I want the domestic MFR's to pump out some serious competition for the German offerings, and while the Continental/CT6 are a great start, I think they still have a ways to go.

I saw the CT6 at the LA Auto Show and I'm not going to lie... I was enticed. It's not really something that appeals to me enough to buy one but as far as full size American luxury cars go, that looks like a solid choice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info