Going Truck shopping cheap help

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I've been thinking get another cheap beater but i really really need something that is good and i can trust to get me where I'm going without breaking down. Last car i had broke down on me like 4 times on the way to work and left me stranded almost cost me my job. I'll take that crappy interest. 42 month loan i hope. But i know I'll have it paid off way before then.

You just described a lumina :bowrofl:

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
[MENTION=842]Aircal[/MENTION] I'll try again.

I had a 95 lumina i think it was back as my first car. Never changed tho oil till i felt it having less power, that's how i knew to change it. And even had the car on 2 wheels one side that is. Would wreck shit with that car. Only hit one mailbox tho that cracked the windshield. I put it up for sale right after for $500 as is. A back door wouldn't open then the day i sold it the trunk wouldn't open. The car did like jumping hills and drifting on the snow. Little hard tho working that foot e-brake.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
def. shop on CL!!! just because you are buying a truck from a dealer doesn't make it any more reliable. but that doesn't even matter, you are car shopping the worst way possible. going in to a dealer and telling them what you want/need as a monthly payment is a horrible idea! buy something cheaper on craigslist and work on building your credit before going into a dealer like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info