Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County

25krk87.jpg

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Look out we got badasses in here with an turbo LS car... go take more tripple pictures of that LS junk...lol :trollface:

Guy with a clapped out mustang covered in house paint backed by a even more clapped out SBF is calling my car junk lmao. I hope mook takes the dalorean and finds you a suspension tune before your nitrous shortage ends. But I'm sure it'll end by springtime before you even got your john Deere motor back together.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Guy with a clapped out mustang covered in house paint backed by a even more clapped out SBF is calling my car junk lmao. I hope mook takes the dalorean and finds you a suspension tune before your nitrous shortage ends. But I'm sure it'll end by springtime before you even got your john Deere motor back together.

Michael, the nitrous shortage is nothing to make jokes about..... :nos:

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
:rofl: my shit is not clapped out bitch please stfu... :xzbit:

I actually build my own car I don't pay someone to do it for me maybe if I lived at home with mommy and daddy like you I could too... My paint is original you idiot. And it's a Dart SBF remember that chump.

I'm not building my car ? That's funny. Don't act like you know me clown lmao. Idc what you hAve. You're gonna get straight drug by a junk yard 5.3. I can already tell Fucken you up is gonna be fun because how salty you already are resorting to mommy n daddy jokes lmao. You must be a 40 yr old Dead beat living in your neighbors basement.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I'm not building my car ? That's funny. Don't act like you know me clown lmao. Idc what you hAve. You're gonna get straight drug by a junk yard 5.3. I can already tell Fucken you up is gonna be fun because how salty you already are resorting to mommy n daddy jokes lmao. You must be a 40 yr old Dead beat livOmg in your neighbors basement.

tenor.gif

Salty... :rofl: I'm just having fun with your retarded ass. But based off your come back I bet you do still live at home... Kid I've been on my own since I was 22 I am 37 years young now. I built my whole car motor/cage/wiring from scratch/tune and ect... I do everything except the trans rebuilds...

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
tenor.gif

Salty... :rofl: I'm just having fun with your retarded ass. But based off your come back I bet you do still live at home... Kid I've been on my own since I was 22 I am 37 years young now. I built my whole car motor/cage/wiring from scratch/tune and ect... I do everything except the trans rebuilds...

Do you want a slow clap now? Tell us more how awesome sauce you are :rofl:
It's pretty clear who the dipshit is based off how your only come backs are name calling and telling us how great you are. Get your ragidy ass 20 year old house paint shit together n come get your shit pushed in by a mommy n daddy sponsored turd. [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] come finish my car so I can hurt this guys feelings and send him back to the retirement home

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Do you want a slow clap now? Tell us more how awesome sauce you are :rofl:
It's pretty clear who the dipshit is based off how your only come backs are name calling and telling us how great you are. Get your ragidy ass 20 year old house paint shit together n come get your shit pushed in by a mommy n daddy sponsored turd. [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] come finish my car so I can hurt this guys feelings and send him back to the retirement home

Didn't Speed INC build your car? Who's building it this time?

I don't think I am awesome just a guy trying to go fast. I am just stating the facts... No need for even a golf clap I'm not a cocky attention whore mother fucker like you.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Didn't Speed INC build your car? Who's building it this time?

I don't think I am awesome just a guy trying to go fast. I am just stating the facts... No need for even a golf clap I'm not a cocky attention whore mother fucker like you.

Since you clearly have seen my pictures in my build thread, does that look like speed inc to you? And I'm the retarded ass? :rofl:
I'm building my setup from the ground up by my self with the occasional [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] stopping by to help guide my shaft wink wink. And I haven't posted on here in like 2 years how am I the attention whore ?? Lmao I hardly talk shit to anyone anymore. Not even JBruno :tear: .. the shit talking is fun sometimes. Don't take it so hard tough guy lol

JBruno88

TCG Elite Member
Apr 3, 2014
Carol Stream, IL
Since you clearly have seen my pictures in my build thread, does that look like speed inc to you? And I'm the retarded ass? :rofl:
I'm building my setup from the ground up by my self with the occasional [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] stopping by to help guide my shaft wink wink. And I haven't posted on here in like 2 years how am I the attention whore ?? Lmao I hardly talk shit to anyone anymore. Not even JBruno :tear: .. the shit talking is fun sometimes. Don't take it so hard tough guy lol

This is true... You have not given me grief in a while... I'm okay with this, but part of it is that I keep to myself and mind my own business these days.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
I saw it and not impressed or scared plus you are building it so... :xzbit:

:rofl: now you challenge my credibility. Man you are a joke. Go put the nitrous solenoids back on if you can handle it and hit up jegs for some suspension components. Or better yet just progress your shit box some more till the solenoids melt them selves cuz your dumbass couldn't figure out how to get the car to 60ft like a n20 car should :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Welp this was fun kid but unfortunately I have to get back to work so I can pay the bills unlike you mommy and daddy takes care of that...:xzbit:

:io:

There he goes again with the superiority complex lmao you're such a Fucken dildo. Old people are hilariously easy. Be sure to beg your manager at McDonald's for some more overtime so you can afford an extra can of house paint to touch up the bottom of your rear bumper Chump.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Superiority complex... lol thats funny you are the young guy calling me old and thinking nobody can touch your "new set up".... I've been in the trades since high school and have made over 40 an hour for the last 10 years... McDonald's is for kids like you that live at home with Mommy and Daddy grown men have real jobs... :io:

Thread Info