Getting over girlfriends, advice

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1) Break off ANY contact with her. Dont respond to her calls, emails, FB/Myspace messages. Just do it cold turkey. The more you talk to her the longer it'll take.

2) Keep yourself progressively busy. If there are things about you that you want to change for the better do them! School, fitness, debt, organization, etc.........

3) dont resort to drinking, drugs, or stupid relationships. They'll only mask the withdrawel you need to go through.

4) Spend time with people you trust and can be open with. I'm dealing with a lot of stuff myself and this has been rediculously beneficial.

You'll get over this just be smart about it.

That is about it

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
I know what you're going through, we've all been through it. We can tell you a hundred times to forget about it, but it won't do anything. You need time bro, and don't fuck it up my dating someone else right away. You'll just scare the shit out of her with inevitable neediness because you just got screwed.

I do have some advice for you, though. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER date a really attractive woman or a somewhat attractive woman who likes attention. With regards to the looks department, go with a girl that is kinda lucky to be with you. She'll always treat you great and never give you any grief, cuz hell, she's lucky to be with YOU.

It doesn't really matter, in a few years you'll be sick of fucking the next one, too. It's all the same shit. Every girl you meet that you think is DIFFERENT will turn into a needy, whiney bitch.

A few years later down the line, you'll be listening to some bitch yell at you and tell you everything you don't do. They you'll want some alone time. But Guess what? You'll be married and your life will be over.

---------- the unsilent majority.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I thought I would never survive my breakups...and here I am. Alive. Breathing. Wrenching. Hot rodding.Family man.

Take some advise from an older guy like myself. You are in the prime of your life and the last thing you want is a serious relationship...in college???...Hello?!

Take it one day at a time.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I know what you're going through, we've all been through it. We can tell you a hundred times to forget about it, but it won't do anything. You need time bro, and don't fuck it up my dating someone else right away. You'll just scare the shit out of her with inevitable neediness because you just got screwed.

I do have some advice for you, though. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER date a really attractive woman or a somewhat attractive woman who likes attention. With regards to the looks department, go with a girl that is kinda lucky to be with you. She'll always treat you great and never give you any grief, cuz hell, she's lucky to be with YOU.

It doesn't really matter, in a few years you'll be sick of fucking the next one, too. It's all the same shit. Every girl you meet that you think is DIFFERENT will turn into a needy, whiney bitch.

A few years later down the line, you'll be listening to some bitch yell at you and tell you everything you don't do. They you'll want some alone time. But Guess what? You'll be married and your life will be over.

As always, Andy pulls through.

You never know, when the dust clears, you are going to see there are a couple female tigers in the weeds who were waiting for the two of you to split. Either a female co-worker, friend, one of her friends, etc. You will be strapped into another roller coaster ride soon enough. Keep an eye out, they are there...

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004

I just had to take a shot at this one....PALEASE Andy...

Speak for yourself Bud, this may be why there's a 48% divorce rate, but NOT the usual and customary marriage.

We've all heard the tune "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, you got to marry you an ugly wife" This is almost as bad as "If it feels good do it" Just 2 of the biggest LIES ever told, none the less, preached by BAD shrinks and followed by fools...

Believe me when I say this because HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO SOME DAY...

I my EYES and MY Heart.........My wife is DROP DEAD gorgeous, she's got a body with tit's that'll drain you just looking at 'em and she's been an immaculate housewife that raised our kids and can still twist my cock right off at the root. I've never gotten ENOUGH......I never will. I love this woman like I never knew and it's just too bad I got her at 36 instead of 26, but LIKE you, I had to live and learn, so get it done, she's out there, and I hope you feel the same way some day soon.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
I just had to take a shot at this one....PALEASE Andy...

Speak for yourself Bud, this may be why there's a 48% divorce rate, but NOT the usual and customary marriage.

We've all heard the tune "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, you got to marry you an ugly wife" This is almost as bad as "If it feels good do it" Just 2 of the biggest LIES ever told, none the less, preached by BAD shrinks and followed by fools...

Believe me when I say this because HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO SOME DAY...

I my EYES and MY Heart.........My wife is DROP DEAD gorgeous, she's got a body with tit's that'll drain you just looking at 'em and she's been an immaculate housewife that raised our kids and can still twist my cock right off at the root. I've never gotten ENOUGH......I never will. I love this woman like I never knew and it's just too bad I got her at 36 instead of 26, but LIKE you, I had to live and learn, so get it done, she's out there, and I hope you feel the same way some day soon.

I hope you're right, Dennis, but I have a feeling you're an optimist.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info