Getting my eyes lasered on Thursday, anyone else have Lasik done?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Phew. Actually I haven't thought about getting it. Heather should since we spend so much on her damn contacts. I like glasses and my vision is pretty fucked and I wouldn't be shocked to know it isn't fixable.

I have the camera 1 - camera 2 thing going, aka I am extremely 1 eye dominant to the point I can knowingly switch which eye I focus with.

Glasses are part of your persona. You know how fat people get really skinny and everyone is like WTF? Like Jonah Hill. Nobody thought skinny Jonah Hill looked good. That's you and glasses.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm way more afraid of the dentist than getting LASIK. You guys are over-thinking it which I'm sure is what everyone does. The scariest part of the procedure actually isn't the procedure at all; it's not being able to see clearly immediately after and waiting for your vision to come back.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
so after will you look like
images

or

images

boostme

1 Order of BOOST plz!
Sep 8, 2008
I think its all laser based now, no cutting (at least w/ the procedure I'm going).

They still have to do the flap thing but I dont believe their hands ever touch my eye.
I believe when they cut, it's PRK. I had lasik done about 7 years ago in wisconsin. That was the closest to me or Springfield

Got financed $2500. Best thing that I've had done. Hated glasses. Couldn't run and couldn't put in contacts myself

Both my parents recently had a procedure done. My mom got PRK and my dad has lasik.

My dad says he can see like a young boy again and my mom is still recovering

Thread Info