For the FCUK of it...

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
You buy a mini-van to do mini-van jobs. Not to plug into a fucking wall outlet and give up the core motherfucking feature that makes the motherfucking Chrysler mini-van a mini-van, to put a gawddamn battery in their for your pussy vibrators.

Bunch of #gawdamnmotherfuckingdooshsniffingpantywaistcocksuckers

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
Am I the only one that hates those stow and go seats? My dad had 2 minivans a older van think it's a 04 Chrysler grand caravan with the old style removable seats and a 14 with the stow and go.

The 14 is the biggest POS and those stow and go seats are very uncomfortable. We took a family road trip to texas last year and we had to stop every 2-3 hours because of those seats.

Granted they are cool to pack in the floorboards and it's amazing how much shit you can cram into the back of those minivans but fuck they suck to sit on!

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Am I the only one that hates those stow and go seats? My dad had 2 minivans a older van think it's a 04 Chrysler grand caravan with the old style removable seats and a 14 with the stow and go.

The 14 is the biggest POS and those stow and go seats are very uncomfortable. We took a family road trip to texas last year and we had to stop every 2-3 hours because of those seats.

Granted they are cool to pack in the floorboards and it's amazing how much shit you can cram into the back of those minivans but fuck they suck to sit on!

Your the only one. You don't sit back there, kids do.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

oh fuck
[MENTION=7801]cmntmxr57[/MENTION] is gonna come at you like a goddamn spider monkey

HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT HIS BELOVED STOW AND GO

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
John, you stupid ass, this was your initial post;

You need to buy a minivan today.... No other option because you just found out your wife is have quadruplets and she insists that have dual sliding doors in her life is the only way you will still get laid. #happywifehappylife

I didn't see anything in that mentioned about a fucking hybrid. All the sudden hybrid versions are brought up and all the sudden everyone wants a fucking hybrid version.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
so this is how this works if you're [MENTION=7801]cmntmxr57[/MENTION]

minivans are meant for hauling tractors, not children or even adults.

they should get 6 mpg per gallon because fuel efficiency shouldn't matter to anyone

hybrids shouldn't exist ever because he says so

1) My kids are in mine every gawddamn day

2) that feature allows me to take them to school, then come home and stuff a tractor in.

3) I don't get 6 mpg. I probably get as good fuel economy as your deezul does.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
2014 Grand Caravan here. just shy of 70k. no real complaints here yet.

think i'v used the stow and go twice, and i hate that i have to move teh front seats almost all the way up to store the middle row. but i do have 4 car seats in it at all times just in case we need to have a nephew with us. i wish it was a little wider though. the 02 oddy was a good bit wider. just the trans didnt hold up after 140k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info