Florida Road Rage Incident Near Me

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
[MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] - Relax bro.

This guy is breaking multiple laws.

1. Illegal immigrant. Not a citizen.
2. Does not have a US Driver's License
3. Tried to kill someone which could have been vehicular manslaughter.

If the illegal immigrant (which is not the correct verbiage) never came to the country, Illegally, this incident probably wouldn't have happened.

Cause and effect, action and reaction. He came here illegally, is NOT a citizen of the USA, which is illegal in itself.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
[MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] - Relax bro.

This guy is breaking multiple laws.

1. Illegal immigrant. Not a citizen.
2. Does not have a US Driver's License
3. Tried to kill someone which could have been vehicular manslaughter.

If the illegal immigrant (which is not the correct verbiage) never came to the country, Illegally, this incident probably wouldn't have happened.

Cause and effect, action and reaction. He came here illegally, is NOT a citizen of the USA, which is illegal in itself.

I don’t need to relax because I’m not upset, I’m just pointing out stupidity. It is pointless that the guy is an illegal immigrant. Remove your first 2 bullet points and the situation is still the same. Guy tries to run biker off of the road and he’s not going to sit around for the cops to arrest him. There are plenty of criminals in this country who are the citizens of the US.

I think if you are going to sit here and stew about how mad you are about illegal immigrants in this country, maybe you need to reflect a little bit about yourself and apply your energy in a more positive manner.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Like previously mentioned, we need to see the whole video. I'm not condoning the driver of the cars actions, but...

DO any of you remember that video a few years back, of a pack of motorcylces in Manhattan, chasing down the Land Rover, finally getting him cornered somewhere in Mid-Town Manahattan, smashing the windows of the Land Rover with his Wife and Kids in the vehicle, finally pulling him out of the vehicle and beating the shit out of him. All over a simple mistake that he probably didn't see one of these assclowns initially and then their wolfpack mentality took over.

That may not be the case here as it's just a single guy on a bike, but you don't know if this clown is gonna pull out a 9mm on your ass if he was brazen enough to ride like a dickhead and come after your like we see in this video.

So yea, we need to see the whole video...

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I don’t need to relax because I’m not upset, I’m just pointing out stupidity. It is pointless that the guy is an illegal immigrant. Remove your first 2 bullet points and the situation is still the same. Guy tries to run biker off of the road and he’s not going to sit around for the cops to arrest him. There are plenty of criminals in this country who are the citizens of the US.

I think if you are going to sit here and stew about how mad you are about illegal immigrants in this country, maybe you need to reflect a little bit about yourself and apply your energy in a more positive manner.

Jim, no need to take your frustration out on me.

I am not angry.

My wife came to the country as a refugee. Her family, neighbors, people, were being slaughtered. They came here through proper channels in spite of that.

My family dates back to early 1600's in the USA. I've reflected plenty.

Point in case, I believe Flynn described him for what he was. Not using that as the reason for running.

You immediately started making this thread more than it should be in the 2nd or 3rd post and came out swinging.

You left the site because of the political shit. Now you're instigating and acting aggressively to FORCE your logic and opinion on others.

Hence, relax.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Doubt the Ghey being illegally was the motive for attempting to run over the motorcyclist. In fact, you would think he would do the opposite and not draw attention to himself from the Authorities. However, appears the dumbass let his emotions get the best of him and tried to run over the motorcyclist, then destroy the vehicle aftwards, which he failed at that too.

Thus far, doesn’t appear to be an upstanding guy, let alone an asset to society.

As per him being illegal, do not understand the concern as it is reflected in the video as fact. We do not know his motive for coming here illegally, if he is currently attempting to obtain citizenship or not, what he does all day, how often he takes a shit, etc.

But the Authorities are going to assess the situation and address his ass accordingly.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Jim, no need to take your frustration out on me.

I am not angry.

My wife came to the country as a refugee. Her family, neighbors, people, were being slaughtered. They came here through proper channels in spite of that.

My family dates back to early 1600's in the USA. I've reflected plenty.

Point in case, I believe Flynn described him for what he was. Not using that as the reason for running.

You immediately started making this thread more than it should be in the 2nd or 3rd post and came out swinging.

You left the site because of the political shit. Now you're instigating and acting aggressively to FORCE your logic and opinion on others.

Hence, relax.

I have been staying out of the political banter for the most part. I ventured into this thread having no idea it would have a political tone.

I’m not the one the made the assertion that the guy was running because he was an illegal. Forgive me for pointing out thoughts that I think are nonsense.

Is it only ok for one side to voice their opinion on the matter? If someone makes a stupid claim they will get called out on it. Whether it is me or someone else.

You are taking my last comment about reflection too personally. It was a general statement not directed at you. If people are going to consistently complain about illegals and make threads about I would say they are wasting way too much time on negativity and worrying about situations they cannot control. The best shot for correction to this issue is in place in the White House right now, so in that thought they won.

And I’m honestly wasting too much of my time in this cyclical banter on these subjects. I need to realize people that have short sighted and ignorant opinions “in my eyes” need to be avoided. I’m sure as hell not going to change their opinion.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Have you people ever driven in Sarasota? The place is fucking TERRIBLE. No one knows how to fucking drive. You have people who insist on doing 30 MPH over the speed limit wherever they are, people who insist on doing 10 mph under the speed limit, and bikers EVERYWHERE just generally being fucking morons.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
And I’m honestly wasting too much of my time in this cyclical banter on these subjects. I need to realize people that have short sighted and ignorant opinions “in my eyes” need to be avoided. I’m sure as hell not going to change their opinion.

Opinions are appreciated, logic and reason carries more weight while valid data trumps all.

The short sited and ignorant you view of them, they most likely view of you in return.

Your call if you choose to engage and care.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Have you people ever driven in Sarasota? The place is fucking TERRIBLE. No one knows how to fucking drive. You have people who insist on doing 30 MPH over the speed limit wherever they are, people who insist on doing 10 mph under the speed limit, and bikers EVERYWHERE just generally being fucking morons.

That's here and anywhere though.

Shit, I get tailgated and I'm doing 20 over...

Speed limits are speed suggestions around here.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
That's here and anywhere though.

Shit, I get tailgated and I'm doing 20 over...

Speed limits are speed suggestions around here.

I've spent a considerable amount of time in Sarasota, as my parents live there. It is actually way worse down there than up here; primarily because of the older folks that live down there. There's just a higher concentration, and you throw them in with the standard dipshits on the road, and it just multiply's the shitiness.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Like previously mentioned, we need to see the whole video. I'm not condoning the driver of the cars actions, but...

DO any of you remember that video a few years back, of a pack of motorcylces in Manhattan, chasing down the Land Rover, finally getting him cornered somewhere in Mid-Town Manahattan, smashing the windows of the Land Rover with his Wife and Kids in the vehicle, finally pulling him out of the vehicle and beating the shit out of him. All over a simple mistake that he probably didn't see one of these assclowns initially and then their wolfpack mentality took over.

That may not be the case here as it's just a single guy on a bike, but you don't know if this clown is gonna pull out a 9mm on your ass if he was brazen enough to ride like a dickhead and come after your like we see in this video.

So yea, we need to see the whole video...
I remember that...and one of those shithead bikers ended up being an undercover cop!

https://nypost.com/2015/06/09/undercover-cop-convicted-of-felony-assault-in-biker-gang-beating/

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
why didn't this dumb fucking biker get a criminal damage to property ticket too. Illegal lane usage wasn't enough...

Then deal with the car ramming the bike as a separate issue.

Once the biker made contact with the vehicle he escalated it and there are for sure people out there who would react that way, and frankly can very easily say they were in fear of their lives. It would have been a matter of pulling down a side street after it happened and calling 911 and explaining the issue.

prior to the cell video would be nice to see too.

In agreement here. Both of them were hot heads, and the biker doesn't even seem to have a clue about his responsibility in this. That is by no means absolving the driver of the car from trying to kill the guy. If the car driver was guily of something he should have just called in the plate. It's what we pay taxes for.

In terms of the separate issue of car driver getting deported, he needs to be deported. I have little doubt a state like California or a city like Chicago would have let him slide out of custody without telling ICE if given the chance. I have no interest in paying taxes for the existence of people like this. Let his home country pay for him.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il

Just playing devils advocate here but...

Whomever fired first absolutely should be charged with attempted murder no questions asked. But what if the second guy merely shot in self-defense and missed the guy accidentally hitting his daughter. How does one charge that guy with attempted murder when he's just trying to defend himself and his own daughter in the car?

Reactions: frank

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Just playing devils advocate here but...

Whomever fired first absolutely should be charged with attempted murder no questions asked. But what if the second guy merely shot in self-defense and missed the guy accidentally hitting his daughter. How does one charge that guy with attempted murder when he's just trying to defend himself and his own daughter in the car?

Thinking the Police’s perspective; “You both equally fucked around and found out. Now your kids are lying in the hospital. Enjoy prison.”

Not sure if the insurance will pick up the medical bills and now both households are down a parent’s income.

Not to mention the trauma both kids may deal with moving forward.

It’s a shit show

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
No doubt a massive shitshow... But I'd have a hard time charging that second guy with attempted murder if he legitimately was in fear for his life and his daughters life and was just trying to protect the both of them.

Charge him with negligent discharge of firearm for being a shitty shot. The first shooter should get a boatload of charges and bare the responsibility for everyone that was injured.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info