TV Fear the Walking Dead

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
My only question is this, why has nobody in a zombie show heard of how to kill zombies ??? For example, in the preview it shows PD just unloading on people who continue to advance on them after round after round to the chest..

I'm JUST SAYIN.... If this shit goes down tomorrow, and I'm in my cruiser (assuming I'm a LEO) and people aren't dropping after multiple hits, no matter how improbable I'm gonna draw on common zombie knowledge and start my consecutive headshot points bonus!

Exactly, it is like zombie folklore doesn't exist in the series.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
Yeah thats pretty much the staple of any zombie related media. Would be kinda weird if zombies started over running things and someone was like. Hold up, I've seen this shit in night of the living dead. Stand back. I GOT THIS. :rofl:

It'd make it more... Believable? Maybe not that, but realistic! I guess I just don't do well when a common thing is omitted like that but everything else is the same (time, modern vehicles,clothing, ect) .. I didn't realize that it's status quo to have no knowledge of zombie anything.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Been thinking about this....what are the chances AMC only makes this an "ok" show so that it doesnt suddenly overshadow TWD....meaning, what would happen if this show turns out to be WAY better than their crown jewel...would they actually let that happen?
But TWD is just "ok" these days

mat0485

Addict
Nov 27, 2009
Aurora
at times it was slow, but its also the 1st episode.. i'm into it. should be good... except to me, the whole military thing and all. we know whats inevitably going to happen, so that's what is goin to be drawn out.

to me it seems like they are writing these series with experience(which they are) but for the lead guy NICK to have a complete turn around and be some hero. the mom reminds me of the raspy voice chick cop on CHICAGO PD

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I don't think I'm the only one that wants to punch the drug addled Nick character thru the TV. Granted we're judging his character and the fledgling series by what we know is going to happen and the character MIGHT add some good story lines but right now he's just fucking irritating. If you put Nicks character on the actual Walking Dead I'm pretty sure Rick and company would just be like "See ya! Let's find out what happens to walkers when they're high from munching on your corpse!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info