Everyone post pictures of your Ex Girlfriend

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
You suck at this game. If you didn't live all the way in Elgin, I'd drive down, ring your door bell, run around the back of the house, break your window, steal your computer, and leave before you realize it. Then I would TAKE CARE of my CSVT buddies and post pictures of her.

Remember, she is your EX, you can now do what you want, get off the fuggin' leash already!

:lmao:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
You suck at this game. If you didn't live all the way in Elgin, I'd drive down, ring your door bell, run around the back of the house, break your window, steal your computer, and leave before you realize it. Then I would TAKE CARE of my CSVT buddies and post pictures of her.

Remember, she is your EX, you can now do what you want, get off the fuggin' leash already!

NO!

CSVT RACING forum for me and Todd (01'Sleeper) or everyones going to bed tonight really salty.... :lmao:

deliver the PM and I deliver the pics :D

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
qwik01cobra, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

guess no one is getting the pics :lmao:

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

:eek2::hitit:

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
75 views in 30 mins :lmao:

I'll post them if Cobra Jack answeres my PM back why I'm not in the new "CSVT racing" forum.... :bs:

I didn't answer dozens of PM's requesting admittance because it clearly states:
This is an invite only forum. You must be "sponsored" by an existing member to gain access to this forum.

that being said. welcome to the forum. now post the damn pics or the ban stick comes out to play :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info